UPenn Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone else take a while after they submitted their supplemental to get the confirmation email that their materials were received? I submitted my supplemental/fee on June 22nd and only received the email that my application was complete today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".
 
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".
I submitted on the 24th, so a little later, but I haven't gotten a completion email or a status update yet either.
 
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".
I also got the email but my status in ADEA/AADSAS is still "None"
 
I submitted my app on 6/02 and my supplemental on 5/31. I got a application complete email last week 7/15. In the email they said they’ll send out invites in August and conduct interviews in September. My status on AADSAS is also “None” so don’t worry.
 
Hey guys,
I have a question, I was just checking on the application portal, and I used to be able to open the application and there are sections where I can upload newer transcripts and submit other documents like a letter of intent, etc.
I just checked and I can no longer open the application... just wondering if anybody has the same or just mine is closed and perhaps an auto rejection so they moved on with my application to prevent applicants from continuing to upload more information?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey guys,
I have a question, I was just checking on the application portal, and I used to be able to open the application and there are sections where I can upload newer transcripts and submit other documents like a letter of intent, etc.
I just checked and I can no longer open the application... just wondering if anybody has the same or just mine is closed and perhaps an auto rejection so they moved on with my application to prevent applicants from continuing to upload more information?

Thanks in advance!
Mine closed too I think. I got a page showing my status instead
 
Hey guys,
I have a question, I was just checking on the application portal, and I used to be able to open the application and there are sections where I can upload newer transcripts and submit other documents like a letter of intent, etc.
I just checked and I can no longer open the application... just wondering if anybody has the same or just mine is closed and perhaps an auto rejection so they moved on with my application to prevent applicants from continuing to upload more information?

Thanks in advance!
So do we know what this means? Just that they have moved forward in reviewing our application? Or is it something else
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who received an interview, were you notified via email or US mail? Also, did your status change at all on ADEA/AADSAS?
 
Interview #2
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Application complete date: 7/7
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/19/18/30/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/23
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview #3
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 6/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.7, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/18/19/Yes QR
Dates available OR your interview date: mid September to March
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #3
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 6/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.7, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/18/19/Yes QR
Dates available OR your interview date: mid September to March
Method of interview: Virtual
Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to select the interview date you prefer when you received the invitation to interview?
 
Interview #3
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/16
Method of notification: email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/23/25, no
Dates available OR your interview date: mid September to March
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview #3
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/16
Method of notification: email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/23/25, no
Dates available OR your interview date: mid September to March
Method of interview: Virtual
Did your status change before receiving the invite
 
Interview #1
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/21
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/21
Application complete date: 7/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/22/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Thursdays and Fridays from now until early March
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Last edited:
Interview #1
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/21
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/21
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/22/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Thursdays and Fridays from now until early March
Method of interview: Virtual
When did you get the application complete email from penn?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #8
School: UPenn
Notification date: 10/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/13
Application complete date: 8/4
GPA (science, overall): 3.67; 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/24/27/No
Dates available: Thursdays and Fridays from first week of November until early March
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Last edited: