• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Pralk Nekorf

Jul 15, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Did anyone else take a while after they submitted their supplemental to get the confirmation email that their materials were received? I submitted my supplemental/fee on June 22nd and only received the email that my application was complete today.

Reactions: 1 user

2ndtimeapplicant

Sep 17, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Did anyone else take a while after they submitted their supplemental to get the confirmation email that their materials were received? I submitted my supplemental/fee on June 22nd and only received the email that my application was complete today.
I submitted around June 10th and just got the email today as well.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

TrkB

May 29, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".

AbeeP

May 12, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".
I submitted on the 24th, so a little later, but I haven't gotten a completion email or a status update yet either.

Pralk Nekorf

Jul 15, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I also got the email but my status in ADEA/AADSAS is still "None"

TheMonkeyKing

Apr 9, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I submitted my app on 6/02 and my supplemental on 5/31. I got a application complete email last week 7/15. In the email they said they’ll send out invites in August and conduct interviews in September. My status on AADSAS is also “None” so don’t worry.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.