UPenn Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone else's portal say "None"? I received application complete email on 07/30 and status still did not change. Should I reach out to them??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else's portal say "None"? I received application complete email on 07/30 and status still did not change. Should I reach out to them??
No, they don’t update the aadsas status.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates anyone? It seems some schools are delayed in sending out their waves

should have completed the supplemental earlier lollll (my application got completed on sep 12)...IT WAS SO HARD TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS
dude same i applied in june and haven't submitted those questions are not fun so i didn't submit bc i feel like its too late right???

Interview #2
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Application complete date: 7/7
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/19/18/30/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/23
Method of interview: Virtual
silly question but did you get this from an official site or just copy and pasted from other posters? Thank you!

Any updates anyone? It seems some schools are delayed in sending out their waves
I heard from someone in another thread saying that since schools are considering switching to in-person interview mode, that's the reason why they are delayed. not sure if it's true or not but I'll take that to make myself feel better lol

Does anyone know if PDM has a separate FAFSA ID code than the normal U Penn?

hey does anyone know when the last/most recent wave of invites was sent out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #9
Notification Date: 11/02
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25
Application complete date: 06/30
GPA (science, overall): 4.00, 4.00
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/27/21/20/No
Dates available: 12/09

Notification Date: 11/8
AADSAS mail-out date: Early Sept
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23

Reactions: 2 users
Notification Date: 11/8
AADSAS mail-out date: Early Sept
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23
when did you submit your supplemental app?

how is your mail out date later than your supplemental date lol
Oh whoops, I copied the template incorrectly. The complete date was early Sept, but mail out date was in June

Does anybody know how Touro views letters of interest? Are they frowned upon or encouraged? I have been ghosted from them since I submitted my application. Wondering if a letter of interest is a good idea for getting their attention.

Hello dental applicants! If you receive (or already received) acceptance notification today, CONGRATULATIONS! Here is the facebook group for University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine C/O 2026 -- if you plan to enroll, or if you are accepted but have some decisions to make, feel free to join this group where you can interact with your peers and/or current students.

You MUST answer the question regarding who called you to be let into the group. A few have requested to get in but did not answer; I've DM'ed these folks, but they haven't seen the message (filtered message). Please make sure you answer that question.

If you haven't or do not hear back today, DO NOT FRET!!! Not hearing on 12/1 does NOT mean that you are not going to get into dental school. Getting rejections from some schools on 12/1 or waitlists does NOT mean you are not going to get into dental school. Many, many people hear back WELL after 12/1. Take a deep breath, and remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. You've got this!

Last edited:
Hello dental applicants! If you receive (or already received) acceptance notification today, CONGRATULATIONS! Here is the facebook group for University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine C/O 2026 -- if you plan to enroll, or if you are accepted but have some decisions to make, feel free to join this group where you can interact with your peers and/or current students.

Penn Dental Medicine Class of 2026

If you haven't or do not hear back today, DO NOT FRET!!! Not hearing on 12/1 does NOT mean that you are not going to get into dental school. Getting rejections from some schools on 12/1 or waitlists does NOT mean you are not going to get into dental school. Many, many people hear back WELL after 12/1. Take a deep breath, and remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. You've got this!
Does Penn call in alphabetical order?

Does Penn call in alphabetical order?
Historically, yes. However, we have a new admissions team this year, so they may or may not be calling in alphabetical order. I was told that they will be making calls today and all day tomorrow as well at least, so don't fret if you don't hear back by EOD today! Sounds like they *just* started making calls today.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted today! I'm a D4 about to graduate. Feel free to message me and ask me questions. I'll do my best to get back to you.

What are the chances of being accepted with a post-December interview?

Do you find out if you got accepted with scholarship at the time of call or when you receive the acceptance packet in the mail

Do you find out if you got accepted with scholarship at the time of call or when you receive the acceptance packet in the mail
I just got a call of acceptance too! And that's my question as well... I'm not exactly sure.

Got my acceptance call!
Cumulative/Science GPA: 3.04/ 3.01
DAT: 18 AA/ 18 TS/ 17 PAT

Accepted students, here is your C/O 2026 Facebook group! You MUST answer the question regarding who contacted you regarding your acceptance to be allowed in the group, as it is for accepted students only. If you have requested to join the group but did not yet answer that question, please go back in and answer the question. Thanks!

Has anyone from the Nov 11 interview date heard back yet? Penn is my #1 but I have yet to hear anything from them and getting discouraged lol…

Interview #7
School: Penn
Notification date: 12/07/2021
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/01/2021
Application received by school: 08/26/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.86, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/25/none
Dates Available: 1/6, 1/7
Method of Interview: Virtual

Hey! Just wondering if any Canadians/international students have heard from upenn yet?

Is UPenn still sending out interview invites?

Has anyone who interviewed in December or January heard back yet?

What is the latest on scholarships? Did they offer scholarships already or will they be offering it soon in February or March?

I would like to know as well haha
I Emailed them and asked they responded with this -"
Thank you for your continue interest in our program. Please be advised that we will be interviewing till end of February till Early March.
Sincerely,
Penn Dental Medicine Admission Team

I Emailed them and asked they responded with this -"
Thank you for your continue interest in our program. Please be advised that we will be interviewing till end of February till Early March.
Sincerely,
Penn Dental Medicine Admission Team
Awesome! Thanks