UPenn Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys! I was checking the portal today and I noticed I can no longer upload documents, etc. Did this happen to anyone else? What does this mean like is it bad or good?
thanks
 
hi guys! I was checking the portal today and I noticed I can no longer upload documents, etc. Did this happen to anyone else? What does this mean like is it bad or good?
thanks
I noticed the same thing today. I received an email from UPenn about a waitlist invitation in the portal and that's how I saw it. I interviewed in February.
 
also, does anyone know what they mean by unranked and on a rolling basis? like is it rolling basis from when you applied? interviewed? or filled out the waitlist form?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad