UPenn-living on campus vs. off campus

Started by Pennvet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pennvet

Goldmember
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all knowledgeable current and future penn students:

what's your take on living on campus vs. off? I'm trying to decide whether to buy/rent, or if the academic benefit of staying on campus is worth living in the dorms. I'm definitely going to check it out for myself, but if you have seen the efficiency, 1 bdrm, and 2 bdrm apts....what do you think as far as size, price, etc. Thanks in advance.
 
To all knowledgeable current and future penn students:

what's your take on living on campus vs. off? I'm trying to decide whether to buy/rent, or if the academic benefit of staying on campus is worth living in the dorms. I'm definitely going to check it out for myself, but if you have seen the efficiency, 1 bdrm, and 2 bdrm apts....what do you think as far as size, price, etc. Thanks in advance.

Don't live in the dorms, no one does (that I know of). Unless you really need to be a GA (a graduate student version of RA) because you don't have money. Wait, what am I doing here? Back to studying.