D
deleted1223541
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I was fortunately accepted to Virginia-Maryland this cycle and was waitlisted at the following programs: UPenn, Iowa State, and Michigan State. I’m trying to decide if I should commit to VMCVM or wait to potentially hear back from one of these other schools. I am a New York resident, so tuition for all of these programs would be out-of-state. Also, I’m not sure if this matters, but I’m hoping to specialize in small animal surgery (although I’m sure there will be other specialties that catch my interest in vet school, so this may change 🙂). Thank you in advance!
I was fortunately accepted to Virginia-Maryland this cycle and was waitlisted at the following programs: UPenn, Iowa State, and Michigan State. I’m trying to decide if I should commit to VMCVM or wait to potentially hear back from one of these other schools. I am a New York resident, so tuition for all of these programs would be out-of-state. Also, I’m not sure if this matters, but I’m hoping to specialize in small animal surgery (although I’m sure there will be other specialties that catch my interest in vet school, so this may change 🙂). Thank you in advance!