UPenn pass program students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats did you get any where else from bu

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
congrats did you get any where else from bu

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

Does anybody know how many seats are already filled at upenn and what are the chances for those who are on alternate list?
I would appreciate the response

hi vishwas,
Although i m not quite sure abt the exact no of seats filled,but as per previous years exp they do pick some people from the alternate list.So keep ur faith,u never know when u get the magic call.Good luck....

hi Nepsydaz
Congratulations for your success. Can you please tell me about your interview date and when you got the acceptance.

Thanks

hi Nepsydaz
Congratulations for your success. Can you please tell me about your interview date and when you got the acceptance.

Thanks

Thanks Vishwas
I was interviewed on Sep 23 then i got waitlisted
I got accepted in BU
then I requested them to make decision soon and got accepted recently on Jan 6

Thanks Vishwas
I was interviewed on Sep 23 then i got waitlisted
I got accepted in BU
then I requested them to make decision soon and got accepted recently on Jan 6

Nepsydaz, could u please share ur stats???? thanks and congrats on ur acceptance

Nepsydaz, could u please share ur stats???? thanks and congrats on ur acceptance

Thanx.......

My stats:
NBDE 1 : 86
TOEFL : 106
GPA : 4

One and half year working experience as a Tutor in Home country

2 months observation and aid in research in United States

Hi
I got the acceptance call today after waiting for long time.

Thanks to everybody

How many seats are available in UPenn for FTDs? I thought I saw more acceptances than before.
23-26 I think.
Atleast that's what I remember from the interview.

I think I saw 51 on the schedule.
Could that be right?

Whether all of you, who have been accepted for PASS 2009 class at UPenn, have found or arranged your accomodation. If there are Female students who are either looking for accommodation or looking for roommate, please let me know (send me a private message). I am looking for a shared accommodation.

Hi folks,

Does anyone have an idea or information about the selection from waiting list at UPENN's PASS program ? How many students get accepted into program frm wait list and till what date do they accept a candidate from waitlist ?? I have heard that they accept even just before the first day of the school ????

Would appreciate anybody's kind reply on this . :)
Thank you. :confused:

Hi folks,

Does anyone have an idea or information about the selection from waiting list at UPENN's PASS program ? How many students get accepted into program frm wait list and till what date do they accept a candidate from waitlist ?? I have heard that they accept even just before the first day of the school ????

Would appreciate anybody's kind reply on this . :)
Thank you. :confused:
Theoretically until the day before school starts is fair game. UPENN starts in a couple of weeks or less.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for accomodation. Does anyone have any idea? Anyone willing to share one? Please let me know soon.