UPENN Status Check On Web

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJ W.R.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my application status on UPenn's website and it said that my MCAT information has NOT been received. I took the MCAT this April and released it. Does this mean that they are waiting for the verified application with my MCAT scores on it? Or should they have gotten a separate MCAT score report from AMCAS by now?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same problem, AND they claimed to not have received my composite letter, although my undergrad school had sent it two weeks ago..

I wouldn't worry about the MCAT thing right now, it is probably related to AMCAS. Aren't all bad things related to AMCAS nowadays??

I don't think you should be worried. The same thing happened with Yale's. I've received word from them, yet my status hasn't been updated.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to the online status check, Penn has my verified AMCAS app.

It also says they have my MCATs, and I sent them a paper copy of it. But I'm not sure if thats what they are going by or if they are looking at the MCAT section on the AMCAS printout.

Thank God for this site! I was getting a little nervous when Yale and UPenn said my committee letter hadn't been received yet. I am strangely relieved now - despite not really knowing my status.

GL

According to my status check, Penn has both my verified AMCAS and my MCAT...I did NOT submit a paper copy of my MCAT scores, so I'm pretty certain the MCAT scores are from my AMCAS application. DJ, maybe they made a mistake in your status report? Or maybe it's still AMCAS just trickling in with the info....