UPenn Supplemental App question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aforgottenshirt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to submit my AADSAS application (fiiiinally -- I did like a million drafts for my personal statement) and I wanted to know if I should send my supplemental app and fee card to Upenn right away (like on Monday) or if I wait until they send me a packet telling me to do so.

On AADSAS it says:
Send these materials directly to the dental schools At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:

• Application fee $50 plus fee card (request from UPSDM Admissions Office or download from website)
  • Supplemental application (request from UPSDM Admissions Office or download from website)
  • Official DAT scores
But I saw some people who received a packet from UPenn which had the supplemental application and fee card in it.

Thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I sent it at the same time. You can get the sup app and the fee card online. I think the earlier they get it, the better. And it does say to send it at the same time.

Thanks. I thought so too, I was just unsure when I saw that thread about people getting Upenn stuff in the mail. thanks again!