Upenn vs Uconn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neeky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so it is time to make the decision and I thought i had made up my mind...but alas i am clueless! I want to specialize and i was wondeing if anyone had any strong thoughts about these two schools..rep wise etc.????? Thanks! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Well, if you are not married or attached, I guess there is always the chance that cupid's arrow might strike you and a rising star at Wharton business school or UPENN law school. Then you and your new found love just might become a real Philly "power couple". Other than that or looking at a military/federal service scholarship, I'd say adidis summed it all up for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Penn! If u don't already have any loans, and aren't going to be emotionally burdened with the thought of the ones you'll have to endure at Penn, then go with them....Rep wise, they're about equal but I think you'll have more fun at Penn, get to meet more people, and have a whole city to explore in your "down" time....but I thought you were fully committed to UConn, what happened?!!

hey all,
thanks for the input..after speaking with my dentist, and my orthodontist..i am going to UConn. the debt at Penn is too much to bear...alas i will not find my law student..but perhaps i will anyway? Thanks again! ;)

hey just so you know UConn Law School isn't far away from the med/dent school. West Hartford to be exact and i personally know some law students who frequent the bars right across from the hospital so no worries. farmington is a nice place to be and there are some good colleges close by (uhart, trinity, st. joe's).

i'm sure you'll enjoy UConn and good luck to you

thanks PTJay..

your post has given me hope...seriously it has... (I am really pathetic like that) I am now just a little bit more optimistic about next year's prospects... perhaps I won't have to live in a house with 10 cats... ;)