UPenn vs Touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentai

Reaction score
I was accepted to UPenn and Touro.

Touro
i will be able to commute to Touro. Visited the school and spoke to many current students, D1 to D3. They unanimously liked the school, professors, and classmate. Said the school really positioned students to succeed and has an overall supportive learning environment. they got into practice from D1 Level. Doubling of the class size was not impactful as they two cohorts came on alternative days.

UPenn
I interviewed virtually and schedule a visit. They offer 30 mins visits. So, I don’t know if I get the time to see much or speak to many students. I did read on blogs that the school environment is stressful and students compete against each other. Money wise, UPenn will be approx 30k a year more expensive.

please help me choose.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to UPenn and Touro.

Touro
i will be able to commute to Touro. Visited the school and spoke to many current students, D1 to D3. They unanimously liked the school, professors, and classmate. Said the school really positioned students to succeed and has an overall supportive learning environment. they got into practice from D1 Level. Doubling of the class size was not impactful as they two cohorts came on alternative days.

UPenn
I interviewed virtually and schedule a visit. They offer 30 mins visits. So, I don’t know if I get the time to see much or speak to many students. I did read on blogs that the school environment is stressful and students compete against each other. Money wise, UPenn will be approx 30k a year more expensive.

please help me choose.
cheaper

Didn't Touro and Penn offer you a chance to talk with student ambassadors when you interviewed? Didn't those students give you their contact info? It sounds like Touro did a better marketing job, and it's also cheaper.

Reactions: 1 user