Upper division SCIENCE classes

Started by 12345a
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

12345a

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a psychology major and pretty much all I need to take is dental school pre reqs and upper division psychology classes before I apply to dental school.

As I understand it, biochem is the only upper division pre req for DS.

1. Because I never took any, will I be at a disadvantage to science majors who take upper division science classes?

2. Do non-science majors who are pre dental students generally take upper division science classes?
 
a d1 at ucla told me that after about a week or so they had covered everything he learned in his biochem and microbio classes. Take it how u like
 
1. Yes
2. Generally yes, maybe not everything but they do take some. Otherwise you would be at a disadvantage, at least this is what I've gathered from what ADCOMs have said they expect in an applicant.