upper level psychology online courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batbatbat

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to start a masters degree in psychology . One of the prerequisite is to do an upper level psychology course 3000 s or above. Can someone guide where to find such an online course? Knowing that I live in texas
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am trying to start a masters degree in psychology . One of the prerequisite is to do an upper level psychology course 3000 s or above. Can someone guide where to find such an online course? Knowing that I live in texas
Thanks.
ASU has online psych classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
so if i need only a couple of online courses which are the pre requisites, so should I go for non degree courses or the certificates courses?
That I can’t advise about. You should call and speak to someone there.

so if i need only a couple of online courses which are the pre requisites, so should I go for non degree courses or the certificates courses?

Non-degree courses are fine if you're just doing this to meet a program's prerequisites. I assume you have a bachelor's degree in another field.

Non-degree courses are fine if you're just doing this to meet a program's prerequisites. I assume you have a bachelor's degree in another field.
Thanks for your reply. Yes I do have a bachelor degree .