upper level psychology online courses

Started by batbatbat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

batbatbat

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am trying to start a masters degree in psychology . One of the prerequisite is to do an upper level psychology course 3000 s or above. Can someone guide where to find such an online course? Knowing that I live in texas
Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so if i need only a couple of online courses which are the pre requisites, so should I go for non degree courses or the certificates courses?

Non-degree courses are fine if you're just doing this to meet a program's prerequisites. I assume you have a bachelor's degree in another field.