UQ Second Round Interview offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz1993

Reaction score
For those that applied to UQ in the second round, please post here with the interview date and the date you submitted your app!

Members don't see this ad.

App submitted: July 30th, Interview invite: Aug 13th

How long from interview did you get offers from UQ for 2021 cohort? I’m an international living in Aus currently and interviewed on October 2nd.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long from interview did you get offers from UQ for 2021 cohort? I’m an international living in Aus currently and interviewed on October 2nd.

Hey! I interviewed on 1st September and got my offer on 23rd September which is exactly as their timeline on the webinar. I just checked and for 2nd October interview, the offers will come out on 19th October.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Nice, looking forward to next week. Thank you! Have you accepted your offer yet? & where are you from?

Reactions: 1 user
Nice, looking forward to next week. Thank you! Have you accepted your offer yet? & where are you from?

Best of luck to you! Yeah, I accepted the offer but if i'm accepted into UniMelb, i'll probably be withdrawing from UQ. I'm currently in Melbourne! :) Did you apply to other unis?

Yes, applied to most of the graduate programs except Melb because I didn’t have the pre-reqs. I live in Wollongong, but from the US. The financial bit is the struggle, my parents don’t want to co-sign for Sallie Mae loan with me :/