Urgent help needed to buy silent air compressor

Started by cutedoc16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cutedoc16

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please, suggest me a good silent compressor ... Couldn't find any silent compressor that could be bought instore everything is available online only. Also , I need suggestion regarding specifications . Last one I had lost pressure too quickly.

I am looking at silent california with 6 gallons , 1 HP , 100 psi will that be enough ? Any suggestions . Pls, I really need help . Thanku
 
Thanku so much ddstric. Was looking at something similar but was not sure if it will hold pressure. Have u also used one of these ? Pls , let me know ur suggestion , so that I can go ahead n buy. Thanku again