Urgent! Need Anatomy Summer Course: Midwest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zubrato

MS II: Time for the STEP
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have completed requirements for med school, and I have been accepted after my interview. However, I just received a letter from the school stating that my acceptance is only conditional and I need 9 credit hours before june 30th, classes including Anatomy, Biology, and Chemistry.

I got the letter today and I'm beginning to freak out due to such short notice. The 8 week summer session at UIC ends post deadline, and UIC does not offer anatomy courses in the summer.

I have completed all of these classes with an A grade at a very good community college (Along with letters of recommendation for Anatomy, Org chem, chem,and biology) however they are demanding a 4 year university.

Can anyone please recommend a 4 year university in the chicagoland area OR Illinois that offers a summer course in anatomy? I would be extremely grateful if anyone has any experience or knows a good accredited school!

I am willing to go to Wisconsin or Indiana if necessary, I do not want to wait an extra year to repeat the process!

Thanks so much for your time!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have completed requirements for med school, and I have been accepted after my interview. However, I just received a letter from the school stating that my acceptance is only conditional and I need 9 credit hours before june 30th, classes including Anatomy, Biology, and Chemistry.

I got the letter today and I'm beginning to freak out due to such short notice. The 8 week summer session at UIC ends post deadline, and UIC does not offer anatomy courses in the summer.

I have completed all of these classes with an A grade at a very good community college (Along with letters of recommendation for Anatomy, Org chem, chem,and biology) however they are demanding a 4 year university.

Can anyone please recommend a 4 year university in the chicagoland area OR Illinois that offers a summer course in anatomy? I would be extremely grateful if anyone has any experience or knows a good accredited school!

I am willing to go to Wisconsin or Indiana if necessary, I do not want to wait an extra year to repeat the process!

Thanks so much for your time!!

MCB 334 at UIUC. It's easy but a lot of work as is anatomy. Plus, Dr. Hough is the man!

MCB 334 at UIUC. It's easy but a lot of work as is anatomy. Plus, Dr. Hough is the man!

I'm checking out their website, but I don't see anywhere to check available courses, or summer registration. Do I have to apply to the school before I find these things out? Do I also have to visit the school in order to register?

Thanks!