Urgent rank list opinion?

Started by neuro1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neuro1234

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are a few backup programs and I really needed input??

- University of Florida - Jacksonville
- University of Arizona
- UTHSC - San Antonio
- University of Minnesota

Kindly provide any input if possible ASAP. Thank you
 
If they are your backups, I would pick based on location...as they are all in very different places.
 
Thanks out of these backups Arizona is least preferred location, but from the rest location does not matter and I need a genuine in put into these programs pros and cons if anyone has any info.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not much info, but I've heard that Minnesota is a good program while on interviews in the MW, and the opposite about UF-Jacksonville while on interviews in Florida. Not much specific other than that, sorry.
 
UMN is a great program but the weather is lethal. It's very cold and I like to be in the South. Even my top programs are in South.

Jacksonville is a great city to live. Yet not sure between auF-Jacksonville and UTHSC-San Antonio: which one is academically stronger
 
I do know a resident at Jacksonville and he has not complained any more than the residents at my home program....so theres that.