URGENT WREB..

Started by drsldds11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsldds11

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am a long time watcher of this forum.. I used it before dental school, during boards, etc.

Now, I am in a dentist in NY (Hartsdale, NY to be specific), outside of NYC. I did only my residency, which I used to get my NY license. I am trying to possibly move out of state soon. I am taking the WREB up in Buffalo.. at UB March 16th-19th. Its my dental school, so its like my home base.

I am calling on ANYONE that could help... I am desperate to find a perio patient at this point.. I have some prospective lesions.. but definitely could use a class II. If anyone could help, I would owe you a HECK of a debt of gratitude.

Please contact me if you are able to help drstevedds11@ gmail. com

Thank you SO MUCH in advance
 
Last edited: