Us citizens having trouble finding residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlunde2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for US-citizens who are having difficulty obtaining residencies. Residency programs are funded by medicare and I believe that since they are paid for by US taxpayers, US citizens should have priority.
I am organizing class action lawsuits against ERAS, The NRMP and ICE.
The NMBE has certified us for training, (residency) via USMLE steps. If non-citizens have higher scores than raise the overall standards to weed out the weak links. ICE is allowing visa's for high-tech positions, (residencies) while there are qualified and willing US-citizens that are being overlooked for these positions.
Please contact me at contact information removed

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for US-citizens who are having difficulty obtaining residencies. Residency programs are funded by medicare and I believe that since they are paid for by US taxpayers, US citizens should have priority.
I am organizing class action lawsuits against ERAS, The NRMP and ICE.
The NMBE has certified us for training, (residency) via USMLE steps. If non-citizens have higher scores than raise the overall standards to weed out the weak links. ICE is allowing visa's for high-tech positions, (residencies) while there are qualified and willing US-citizens that are being overlooked for these positions.

You are real, i thought i was dreaming when i read this post in another chat room. well all i can say about it is :thumbdown:

SDN is not the place to collect names for a class-action lawsuit.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.