Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Anyone have any information regarding licensing in the EU? I saw on an unofficial message board that Germany requires a language proficiency exam plus the vet exam. I also saw UK only requires application to RCVS following passing the NAVLE and receiving your diploma. I was just curious to some other countries and what they require...
Also, do any of you know of a database/list of European veterinary internships?
Thank you in advance,
Kelly
Anyone have any information regarding licensing in the EU? I saw on an unofficial message board that Germany requires a language proficiency exam plus the vet exam. I also saw UK only requires application to RCVS following passing the NAVLE and receiving your diploma. I was just curious to some other countries and what they require...
Also, do any of you know of a database/list of European veterinary internships?
Thank you in advance,
Kelly