USA - San Marcos Campus - Fall 2012?

Started by bhatiaa1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bhatiaa1

Pre-PT Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent my application for the DPT program, Fall 2012 start at the San Diego campus.

I am curious if you have been granted an interview already.... or even received a confirmation email stating that they have your application on file?

Any info pertaining to the Fall 2012 start (St. Augustine - San Diego Campus) would be much appreciated. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
I tried to post a new thread but the SDN forum would let me (or technical issues) Anyway....

For those that have applied for the entry level DPT, Fall 2012 start (San Diego campus),
did you receive an email confirming the receipt of your application by the office of admissions?

Also, any words of when they will notify applicants about interviews and possible dates?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to USA in Austin for the fall 2012 start and they sent me an email in December saying they had received my application and that they would contact me again at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb.

I sent my application for the DPT program, Fall 2012 start at the San Diego campus.

I am curious if you have been granted an interview already.... or even received a confirmation email stating that they have your application on file?

Any info pertaining to the Fall 2012 start (St. Augustine - San Diego Campus) would be much appreciated. Thank you!
 
Great. If you hear anything else, please post it here immediately.

Anybody else? San Marcos (San Diego campus)?
 
I sent my application for the DPT program, Fall 2012 start at the San Diego campus.

I am curious if you have been granted an interview already.... or even received a confirmation email stating that they have your application on file?

Any info pertaining to the Fall 2012 start (St. Augustine - San Diego Campus) would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Yes I did received the same email confirmation. Is anyone invited for an interview yet? I started to worry now...It's almost February..
 
Hey Maya2012,Did anyone get back with you yet...?
I haven't heard anything yet. It's so hard waiting! I was hoping that they meant this week when they said the end of January but it must mean next week. I'll post as soon as I hear something.
 
I'm hoping for an email tomorrow for the Austin campus. Please let it be Monday instead of Tuesday! Come on interview email!!
 
I have not received an email (Fall 2012 - San Marcos). I am hoping I do in the next couple of days. Per my conversation with the San Marcos campus, their interview day is anticipated to be at the end of February.
 
Just got a reply (1/31/11)... the admissions office is just finishing up final processing of the fall applications... sending out emails early next week., maybe sooner. . ..
 
Hi everyone! I have also applied for the Fall 2012 in San Marco. I'm dying waiting for the email.... I will keep you guys posted when I get mine. Please post when you get yours.
Nice to meet you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!!

I applied for the Summer dpt program at san marcos and was waitlisted for an interview but was never taken off🙁. USA is done reviewing applicants for the summer and will start reviewing applicants for the Fall term shortly. I'm playing the waiting again. Best of luck to you all!
 
I got an email this morning! This interview will be Friday, Feb 24th (San Marcos). Anybody else?
 
Congrats on the interview bhatiaa1! I haven't heard anything back and my brain is starting to think the worst, I'll let you know if I hear anything next week as they're done for the day on the east coast.
 
Congrats on the interview bhatiaa1! I haven't heard anything back and my brain is starting to think the worst, I'll let you know if I hear anything next week as they're done for the day on the east coast.


Thanks! Yes, keep us updated.
 
Has anyone applied to the Florida campus? I have been waitlisted for an interview and they told me they'd get back to me in March. Im hoping i get an interview! 🙁
 
Got an email this morning, not an invitation to interview but rather that they are holding onto my application for reconsideration for Spring 2013. Not exactly the answer I was hoping for but it does take the stress off of finding a physics class over the summer to meet that one pesky last prereq! Good luck to everyone in their interviews!
 
Got an email this morning, not an invitation to interview but rather that they are holding onto my application for reconsideration for Spring 2013. Not exactly the answer I was hoping for but it does take the stress off of finding a physics class over the summer to meet that one pesky last prereq! Good luck to everyone in their interviews!

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Hopefully it will work out on the next term.
 
Has anyone applied to the Florida campus? I have been waitlisted for an interview and they told me they'd get back to me in March. Im hoping i get an interview! 🙁
I'm in the same boat, but for the San Marcos location. I feel your pain. haha
 
just got the call this afternoon...I'm in for the Fall 2012 DPT program in San Marcos. Anyone else that interviewed on 2/24 get the call? They said their calling earlier than the 2 week time to get all the letters out asap. If the 760 area code pops up, pick it up...its the admissions office! Good luck everyone!
 
I got the call yesterday. Heather mentioned we should be receiving details in an email (not mail) around three weeks from now. Congratulations all around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everybody who has gotten acceptances!! Just wondering...did you all apply PT or Dual Degree?
 
If I haven't received a phone call for San Marcos Fall 2012 should I assume I am wait listed or rejected? I doubt it takes over 3 days to call all the ones accepted 🙁
 
If I haven't received a phone call for San Marcos Fall 2012 should I assume I am wait listed or rejected? I doubt it takes over 3 days to call all the ones accepted 🙁

I'm in the same boat... :/ I applied for the Dual Degree option, though. A little doubtful, but hoping for the best. Still be proud that we made it to the interview, that's an accomplishment in itself! *lol, it's what I'm telling myself so I won't go insane while waiting to hear back*
 
I haven't heard anything yet either. And I applied for the dual degree. Not sure how to feel...
 
I got the call yesterday. Heather mentioned we should be receiving details in an email (not mail) around three weeks from now. Congratulations all around.


I applied for the DPT. As Heather mentioned in the phone call, I received the email this afternoon detailing acceptance (enrollment agreement, deposit info, acceptance packet, etc).

For those you have not received a phone call, I would wait for one more week since the interview was on Feb 24th.

Maybe the dual program takes a longer process???
 
I got an acceptance email today but never a call. I'm so excited and happy. I cannot wait to meet all of you. Is their
a Facebook made for our class yet?
 
I had a February 24th interview at the San Marcos campus.

Got a waitlist email today...

Can anyone tell me more about USA waitlist process if you were accepted thereafter?
 
I had a February 24th interview at the San Marcos campus.

Got a waitlist email today...

Can anyone tell me more about USA waitlist process if you were accepted thereafter?

Interesting. I applied in late November and in feb got an email being waitlisted. A few days ago I received an email for an interview. A little backward lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep