USA Spring Term (January '15 start)

Started by bjackso0
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bjackso0

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering applying to the USA Florida campus for the spring term. I have been looking on their website regarding all of the requirements and everything. However, I was just curious if anyone knew their average statistics for what they accept? I know some schools release information as to what their average GPA, GRE, etc for their classes are. If anyone has been accepted into USA Florida recently and can post some of their statistics it would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
They do not post their stats, but you can email them and ask. That's what I did. I asked about CA campus though, so I do not know FL stats.
 
I am considering applying to the USA Florida campus for the spring term. I have been looking on their website regarding all of the requirements and everything. However, I was just curious if anyone knew their average statistics for what they accept? I know some schools release information as to what their average GPA, GRE, etc for their classes are. If anyone has been accepted into USA Florida recently and can post some of their statistics it would be appreciated. Thanks.

They don't release info on what they accept, but they will definitely tell you what you should aim for. I can tell you that you are sitting pretty in their application pool if you have a 3.5 pGPA or higher and a GRE score of 300 or higher. They care the most about the pGPA, overall GPA isn't a factor, but the last 45 is. Put in your application, it's worth a try.