General Admissions & OTCAS USAHS MOT & OTD 2021 ( SPRING, SUMMER,FALL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thefutureisot

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to start a thread for the people who have heard back from USAHS campuses and which program ( MOT or OTD) you plan on committing too.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey!
I had an interview last friday, though havent heard back yet.
For the Austin campus.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey!
I had an interview last friday, though havent heard back yet.
For the Austin campus.
MOT or OTD? I applied last week and got verified two days ago. This lady named Gabrielle told me my app was great and she sent it towards admissions. She said the wait is 4-6 weeks to see if you get an interview. Did you wait this long?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied OTD and I also had my whole application process with Gabrielle. I submitted mine on the 29th of October and was emailed for an interview on the 2nd of September. When did you submit ?

I applied OTD and I also had my whole application process with Gabrielle. I submitted mine on the 29th of October and was emailed for an interview on the 2nd of September. When did you submit ?
I submitted my MOT last week for Austin. I plan on submitting an OTD for Dallas as my first choice and Austin as my 2nd tomorrow. I get paid tomorrow so hopefully it goes through in time

wait so when you did the interview how was it? Did you hear back already

Its was okay. It was a big zoom meeting with about 28 students. The first 45 mins included a presentation about the program and answered some questions. Then the last we went into breakout groups with a professor for the interview. It was a group of 3 people and we all answered 4 questions each for my group. I know other people said that it was more of a conversation, but the professor I had for my interview was back to back questions.

I haven't heard back though yet, which concerns me because they said it usually takes about a week to hear back.

I submitted my MOT last week for Austin. I plan on submitting an OTD for Dallas as my first choice and Austin as my 2nd tomorrow. I get paid tomorrow so hopefully it goes through in time
Hey there! I noticed your comment, and I just wanted to inform you that on OTCAS it states you can only apply to one program, one campus, and one start date per cycle. I would call and double check before spending your money! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there! I noticed your comment, and I just wanted to inform you that on OTCAS it states you can only apply to one program, one campus, and one start date per cycle. I would call and double check before spending your money! :)
Hey! I was able to talk to a academic advisor and she told me this! Luckily I didn’t pay! So she switched my application to Dallas OTD for summer 2021

I applied for Austin campus Flex MOT, summer 2021 cohort. Interview is scheduled for Nov 6...

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! I just got a call today that I was accepted!
Hello,
I just finished my interview.... question, did they tell you it would take 3-4 weeks to hear back about an acceptance? Also how long after your interview did you hear back from them?

Just accepted my spot in the OTD summer 2021 coral gables location!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello,
I just finished my interview.... question, did they tell you it would take 3-4 weeks to hear back about an acceptance? Also how long after your interview did you hear back from them?
Hey! Yes, however they said for the soon terms we would here back earlier. I heard back an exact week from the interview. How was your interview ?

Hey! Yes, however they said for the soon terms we would here back earlier. I heard back an exact week from the interview. How was your interview ?
i was surprised by the number of applicants on the zoom call. Overall I think I did ok, I’ve been thinking about how I could have answered my questions better.

Hmm ok thanks! I was verified on OTCAS early September and haven’t heard anything from them. Thanks for the info
You should reach out to the admissions contact. That's what I did and she had to forward my application through to the admissions committee.

I have my interview December 11th! I’m excited. Anyone else going

Thank you! I replied to email saying I accept the interview. Will the start sending info as soon as tomorrow or the days leading up to the interview if you remember
You should get out get a response soon and another in the days leading up to your scheduled interview

Does anyone know if you could change campuses once you've been accepted? like saying you got accepted to Austin but you would like to attend dallas?
I don’t think you can but it’s worth asking if they have a spot available!

Hey I just received my acceptance letter!!!!

Hi just wanted to start a thread for the people who have heard back from USAHS campuses and which program ( MOT or OTD) you plan on committing too.
I applied to the St. Augustine campus for the OTD program and have an interview scheduled for Monday 11/23. Has anyone else interviewed with them yet or have one coming up?

I applied to the St. Augustine campus for the OTD program and have an interview scheduled for Monday 11/23. Has anyone else interviewed with them yet or have one coming up?
I have an interview with the Dallas campus on December 11th

What kind of questions did they you in the interview?
My questions were,

where do you see yourself in 10 years?

what support system will you have at St. Augustine?

If I were out doing field work and I was working with a patient, and my superior yelled from across the room that I was doing something wrong, how would I handle it?
The other people in my zoom received all different questions.

ex. What are their interest, How would they handle someone not pulling their weight as a student, and more.

I received a call a couple days ago and the lady told me I wouldn't hear back about an interview until mid January? did anyone else have a similar experience?