General Admissions & OTCAS USAHS MOT & OTD 2021 ( SPRING, SUMMER,FALL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Update: Just received my acceptance letter from USAHS Coral Gables campus for the OTD program Spring 2021 !!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome congrats!! My interview is next week for Dallas. I’m scared. Any tips?
Honestly, the interview was very laid back! Be confident in what you say and just show them your personality!

Has anyone heard back from Usahs OTD in Austin?
I applied October 6th, received an interview invitation on October 14th, interviewed on November 6th, and haven't heard anything back since.

I got my acceptance letter for Spring 2021 at San Marcos campus!
Congrats!!
Did it specify on your acceptance letter which campus you got into?
I got my acceptance today, but I'm not sure which campus I got into :( Just wondering where it specifies.

Congrats!!
Did it specify on your acceptance letter which campus you got into?
I got my acceptance today, but I'm not sure which campus I got into :( Just wondering where it specifies.
Yes it did on the very first paragraph of the letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi just wanted to start a thread for the people who have heard back from USAHS campuses and which program ( MOT or OTD) you plan on committing too.I a
I got into OTD for summer 21, san marcos! anyone going there?

I was accepted to the MSOT program in St. Augustine for Summer 2021! Still waiting to hear from other places that are cheaper...

Reactions: 1 users
I got into OTD for summer 21, san marcos! anyone going there?
Hey congrats! I was also accepted into the OTD program in San Marcos.
The length of the program is definitely attractive, but tuition + room and board is pretty expensive :(
I'm still considering USA as an option, but still trying to choose between USA and my other acceptances.
Are you going to be attending?

Hi everyone,
Congrats on all your acceptances! For those accepted into the San Marcos campus and planning to attend - are you guys moving to the area? And when?

Hello, I was accepted into USAHS San Marcos summer 2021 MOT cohort and more likely to accept and attend. I am already prepping myself to find study partners/groups. If anyone is interested DM me. Thanks and best wishes!

Hello
Hey congrats! I was also accepted into the OTD program in San Marcos.
The length of the program is definitely attractive, but tuition + room and board is pretty expensive :(
I'm still considering USA as an option, but still trying to choose between USA and my other acceptances.
Are you going to be attending?
I already paid my deposit, but im aiming for other schools.

Hi everyone,
Congrats on all your acceptances! For those accepted into the San Marcos campus and planning to attend - are you guys moving to the area? And when?
I'm planning to get a house near campus to move in the month of April!

Hello! Does anyone know how many times the incoming MOT summer class for San Marcos will meet up on campus? And when?

Hello! Does anyone know how many times the incoming MOT summer class for San Marcos will meet up on campus? And when?
We would not be meeting on campus for the summer often due to covid. At the most once a week for labs from what I was told but even that is pending.

Thats a good question because I need to find housing haha

Thats a good question because I need to find housing haha
I know a person who will be commuting/flying from the bay to San Marcos because her cohort is only meeting 4 times! I’m going to ask the school before I put a deposit down for any leases.

I know a person who will be commuting/flying from the bay to San Marcos because her cohort is only meeting 4 times! I’m going to ask the school before I put a deposit down for any leases.
Yeah, same here.
If I decide to attend, I might just commute from LA instead of looking for housing right away.
Just wondering when I should start looking for housing. I emailed Kelly and she said meeting dates were still pending.

Yeah, same here.
If I decide to attend, I might just commute from LA instead of looking for housing right away.
Just wondering when I should start looking for housing. I emailed Kelly and she said meeting dates were still pending.
Ohh ok. What’s Kelly’s email?

Yeah, same here.
oh dayumm!

Ohh ok. What’s Kelly’s email?
[email protected]

And here is what she said when I asked about meeting on campus/format of the program:

"At this time, there has not yet been a final decision made in regards to the format of the Summer start. However, due to COVID-19, it looks like it will remain similar to our current format of online and minimal in-person lab sessions. Our current students are receiving all instruction virtually and are only coming onto campus 2-3 times per term for in-person labs. The final decision on the format of the Summer term will be announced several weeks prior to the start so students can make the proper travel and moving arrangements."

Hope it helps!

Hello! My interview is scheduled for tomorrow for the OTD program summer 2021 san Marcos. If anyone has any tips and can give advice or share some of the questions they received in the interview I would greatly appreciate it! And congrats to all of you that have received an admission!

Hello! My interview is scheduled for tomorrow for the OTD program summer 2021 san Marcos. If anyone has any tips and can give advice or share some of the questions they received in the interview I would greatly appreciate it! And congrats to all of you that have received an admission!
hello, congrats! it was very chill! They ask you standard ot questions- tell me more about yourself, what is OT, etc. You will do fine !

hello, congrats! it was very chill! They ask you standard ot questions- tell me more about yourself, what is OT, etc. You will do fine !
Thank you! It went super well! How long did it take for them to notify you of your admissions decision? I'm really crossing my fingers but I know they're rolling application so I'm sure they've filled up a ton of seats for this summer already which makes me nervous :(

Thank you! It went super well! How long did it take for them to notify you of your admissions decision? I'm really crossing my fingers but I know they're rolling application so I'm sure they've filled up a ton of seats for this summer already which makes me nervous :(
It took me 2 weeks!

I'm a USAHS OTD student 1st term, I started this spring! Summer semester we are going to be having lecture online but our labs on campus weekly! If you have any questions can always inbox me or message me here!

Hi everyone! I just got a call today for my acceptance into the fall 2021 flex program! I interviewed on 2/25 so to anyone who is waiting for their results, sit tight!

Hi!! I received a call this morning for my acceptance into the summer 2021 OTD program! If anyone is a current OTD student please message me! I'd love to hear about how you're enjoying the program so far!