USC Acceptance and Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats Elementz and Ram and anyone else I missed who got accepted.
So are you guy's going ahead with USC or going to someother school?
All those waiting, keep the faith. I'm sure you'll hear good news from the school soon.

Khurram, any news about your status at USC yet? Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

pinkpeanuts said:
Congrats Elementz and Ram and anyone else I missed who got accepted.
So are you guy's going ahead with USC or going to someother school?
Congrats to you too pinkpeanuts.....
I haven't heard from any other school as of now and am planning to go ahead with USC.... I am really happy to have got in.....I had been waiting to get into school all year!!!
How about you? have u planned on going to some other school or is USC your first choice?
Best wishes with everything...

Ann 03 said:
congrats ram
were u on bu waitlist last year?
r u from california and and permanent resident?
is it true tht cal schools give preference to cal residents?
has any1 of u seen this trend, this year and the past years? just curious

I don't think Cal residents are given any preference. You can check with the school, they will tell the same. Yes I am a permanent resident and was on BU last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,
congrats to those who got in and waitlisted, I on the other hand got a rejection letter yesterday...i'm not that disheartened cuz i didn't really think I stood a chance, I did very well in the PBL i thought, but my preps were horrible...I just graduated in may and then gave my Part 1 so i never did a house job, and at my college, which is fairly new, crown preps are all taught properly when u do ure house job...so b'cuz of my lack of practice i wasn't able to do such a great job. But again congrats to everyone who made it in....i' m still waiting for that all important NYU interview call!!!! WHY ARE THEY TAKING SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody,

I was reading through the usc website about the requirements for application and it says that they need the original school trancriipt and diploma. I only have one copy of each with me and i also plan to apply to other schools. Do you think a notirized copy will do?

Hi everybody
i was looking for a student who has already joined usc international dentist program, if anyone knows any student there please pm me . i need to speak to some one there to be more familiar with the program

thanks guys
MTJ

molarsupport said:
Hi everybody,

I was reading through the usc website about the requirements for application and it says that they need the original school trancriipt and diploma. I only have one copy of each with me and i also plan to apply to other schools. Do you think a notirized copy will do?
You could apply with a notarized copy but they would need to see the originals if you are called for the interview...!! All the best!! :thumbup:

Hi friends,

can everyone waitlisted post here please.
Also those who are accepted but considering other choices also do post here.
Now that the deadline is nearing everyone must have made up their mind in choosing amongst the BEST choices they have :luck: .

It would be very helpfull if everyone of you can post here.
thanks in advance.

I was accepted to USC but will not attend. Just wonderinf if Fransisco got in to USC.

KOUA said:
I was accepted to USC but will not attend. Just wonderinf if Fransisco got in to USC.

No my friend I am still in the waitlist, where are you going? I am Joining BU next year

hi all

Just a heads up ,i have withdrawn from the usc first list...

All the best..

pepsi said:
hi all

Just a heads up ,i have withdrawn from the usc first list...

All the best..
Are you joining another school? let us know

Francisco said:
No my friend I am still in the waitlist, where are you going? I am Joining BU next year
Congratulation! I thought u did not get anywhere, felt very sorry for u. I am going to University of Colorado .They got tottaly new program , first time this year. I start in January.I am very glad because do not have to moove anywhere.I feel very sorry that i could not go to USC, i liked the school and they have been very kind to me. But life is life. Conratulation again.

pepsi said:
i am joinong UCSF...

may i ask what compelled you to choose ucsf over usc ?
i've also made up my mind but i am still interested in exploring the idea's of other people and what made you make your mind up ?
All the best

MTJ said:
may i ask what compelled you to choose ucsf over usc ?
i've also made up my mind but i am still interested in exploring the idea's of other people and what made you make your mind up ?
All the best

hi

i am preferring UCSF over USC , primarily becoz i live in bay area so i wouldnt have to move... And ofcourse UCSF and USC are both good schools ...

All the best.. Where are you heading?

KOUA said:
Congratulation! I thought u did not get anywhere, felt very sorry for u. I am going to University of Colorado .They got tottaly new program , first time this year. I start in January.I am very glad because do not have to moove anywhere.I feel very sorry that i could not go to USC, i liked the school and they have been very kind to me. But life is life. Conratulation again.

I wish you, a very succesful carrer as well in Colorado, so far everything seems to be flowing the right way

Happy Holidays

Francisco said:
I wish you, a very succesful carrer as well in Colorado, so far everything seems to be flowing the right way

Happy Holidays

Thank you, same to you

pepsi said:
hi

i am preferring UCSF over USC , primarily becoz i live in bay area so i wouldnt have to move... And ofcourse UCSF and USC are both good schools ...
s
All the best.. Where are you heading?

Hi pepsi,
have decided to go to UCSF though a bit hesitant , before i had my mind on USC . Both USC and UCSF are excellant schools , each has advantages and disadvantages which is making this decision very hard.

MTJ said:
Hi pepsi,
have decided to go to UCSF though a bit hesitant , before i had my mind on USC . Both USC and UCSF are excellant schools , each has advantages and disadvantages which is making this decision very hard.

HI MTJ

Ya thats true.....taking the final decision would have been tough...
Take care and All the Best!

It indeed would have been tough to select between UCSF and USC, especially being from Bay Area. Enjoy your time and have fun and value adding time.