USC Acceptance Thread (Class of 2014)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats everyone who got in today! i assume for the rest of us that this was the last cycle? :(

Members don't see this ad.

sad...gluck to everyone who got in tho!...time to start planning for what comes next...

congrats everyone who got in today! i assume for the rest of us that this was the last cycle? :(

don't give up hope. there should be waitlist movement at usc. given today's economy i'm sure a lot would opt to go to their state schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
talk about crap luck...i asked a prof I knew how my chances were. he actually went and looked at my file and said i had a good chance and that i did well on the interview. too bad

also you're assuming that other students got into state schools...

Ahhhhh
I didn't get e-mail....
Congrats guys,
Sucks for me thou still wanna hear next time..

Anyone know if there will be another mass release or if it is on an individual basis from here on out?

Anyone know if there will be another mass release or if it is on an individual basis from here on out?

It will be on an individual basis; they are done sending out all four rounds of admission offers. They told me the class is full. :(

I just got in!!!! Hope all goes well for those who are still waiting!

congrats guys! what were ur stats if you dont mind me asking

I went to grad schoo at usc for bme...ended w/ 3.4...undergrad not so good...but I went to hopkins as a bme and realli got my ***** kicked

DAT 18orgo (had a 20 on the test before but messed up on this one) 20bio 21chem AA 19 Sci 19

sad...gluck to everyone who got in tho!...time to start planning for what comes next...

Fast Forward one month

woooohooooo!!!! i got in too!!! congrats guys ^^^ !!
I just got in!!!! Hope all goes well for those who are still waiting!

Congrats sharksurfer and Nova4484, I hope to see you both this fall, never give up hope.

Time to resurrect this thread from the grave :)

First, congrats to all of you that got your acceptance and are coming to USC. As someone who's just getting done with his first year I can promise you that it's a great school and that PBL does actually seem to work (I won't really know until my boards :) ).

I'm sure a lot of you are getting all your stuff together to move out to LA and get ready for school in August. I wanted to post to let you know that if there are any guys looking for a place to stay that's close enough to campus that it's a quick drive, but far enough away that you don't feel like you're living in south central LA then shoot me a quick PM. I'm looking for a roommate and would love to help you get used to your first year at SC.

Congrats again and see you in August.