1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

USC application

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by pinktooth, Apr 5, 2004.

1. pinktooth

pinktooth Paint my world...
    7+ Year Member

Hi Folks,
    I was just doing the research on the application process for the class starting 2005 and we need to send 'Documentary proof of licence to practice from ministry of health'
    Kindly tell me what this is .
    Thank you,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DDS_FIGHT

DDS_FIGHT Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Pinktooth,

This is the same license that we take from the respective state dental council authorising us to practice in our own state/country. Typically we do this registration with state authorities in the countries we hail from after all the graduation requirements are fulfilled and ready to go into practice there. Hope this helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Meggs

7+ Year Member

Documentary proof of licence to practice from ministry of health = Dental license from your country (or any other country for that matter).

4. pinktooth

pinktooth Paint my world...
    7+ Year Member

Ok,I got it now..Thanks a lot