USC DPT class of 2021 regular decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eondpt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone heard back from USC for their fall 2018 DPT program? I read that they started sending out admissions decisions in November last year. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Gotta say, this freaked me out because I assumed from the title of this thread that they started sending out emails today and I hadn't received one haha.

But I did read somewhere (forgot where) that this year they'll start sending out admissions decisions in December!

Reactions: 1 user
They started sending out acceptances as early as last month. Best of Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
We're talking about the University of Southern California right?

I received an acceptance email on October 26th. Best of luck to everyone!

Got mine today as well! congrats y'all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance email today, congrats everyone! Submitted my app on 11/9/17.

Dang I submitted mine 10/24 and I still have not heard back yet

Dang I submitted mine 10/24 and I still have not heard back yet
Keep your head up!! USC will probably continue to send out acceptances for the next few months. No news is better than bad news!

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted too. Is anyone going to USC DPT Open House (1/13/18)?

At this point, I think it’s a rejection or waitlist I believe. Especially, if open house has occurred already.

Just got an acceptance after giving up hope! Can't believe it! :soexcited: Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.

Just got an acceptance after giving up hope! Can't believe it! :soexcited: Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.

Congrats!! What time did you receive the enactment o

Congrats!!!!! :) I’m still waiting to hear from them too! Good to know it’s still a possibility

Congrats!! What time did you receive the enactment o

Congrats!!!!! :) I’m still waiting to hear from them too! Good to know it’s still a possibility

It's seems like it's definitely a possibility so don't give up! I believe it was just before 5pm pacific time and was via email - my first deposit is due March 2nd.

It's seems like it's definitely a possibility so don't give up! I believe it was just before 5pm pacific time and was via email - my first deposit is due March 2nd.

Praying I hear back soon!

Just received an email saying I was waitlisted.

Congratz! I've also just recently got an acceptance to USC. I am currently in a dilemma between choosing USC or MGH (which I've already sent in my deposit for). For those who chose USC DPT, could you please shed some light on your decision making process? I can't seem to get over the expensive tuition.

For me, what will impact my decision is the cheapest program honestly. I mean PTs that I work with make about 74k a year, and being in debt 200k is not ideal. The goal is to go into the cheapest program. Only reason why I’d go to usc is bc it’s close to home, but again it all depends on the other programs I get into and their costs. Once you graduate and have this heavy debt hanging on you, you’ll feel it then. For now, these are just words.

No ranking system for waitlist, anyone find something different ?

I believe so if someone can call and ask that be great

Congrats to you all, USC has always been a dream of mine but not sure I am qualified enough, out of curiosity what were your GPAs? Im assuming USC requires high ones

I was also Waitlisted on 2/16 not sure if they rank the WL.

No ranking system for waitlist, anyone find something different ?
I called today, there is no ranking. They pull from the waitlist until July 20th. Every time a spot opens up, each application on the waitlist is considered and reviewed again. If anyone has any other information that would be great. I am not from California and USC is my top choice and I just feel like I don't know a lot of about their waitlist process!

I spoke to a current student and they said the first year DPT president would make a facebook group closer to summer.

Anyone on the waitlist considering USC's hybrid DPT program, DPT@USC?

Anyone on the waitlist considering USC's hybrid DPT program, DPT@USC?

just got the email. app deadline is coming up. maybe even before they call from the waitlist... thinking about it.