You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USC DPT class of 2021 regular decision
Started by eondpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gotta say, this freaked me out because I assumed from the title of this thread that they started sending out emails today and I hadn't received one haha.
But I did read somewhere (forgot where) that this year they'll start sending out admissions decisions in December!
But I did read somewhere (forgot where) that this year they'll start sending out admissions decisions in December!
They started sending out acceptances as early as last month. Best of Luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes! sorry, i forgot to clarifyWe're talking about the University of Southern California right?
I received an acceptance email on October 26th. Best of luck to everyone!
got an email today
May I ask when you guys submitted your PTCAS to USC?
I submitted my application on October 1stMay I ask when you guys submitted your PTCAS to USC?
August 12thMay I ask when you guys submitted your PTCAS to USC?
got mine today! submitted 11/21!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got mine as well! i submitted PTCAS end of september
Keep your head up!! USC will probably continue to send out acceptances for the next few months. No news is better than bad news!Dang I submitted mine 10/24 and I still have not heard back yet
I got accepted too. Is anyone going to USC DPT Open House (1/13/18)?
Yes! I will be attending.
Anyone still waiting to hear back?
Yup, haven't gotten any notification yet.
I did! I submitted it before the open house
I am also waiting to hear back. Hopefully it will be soon!Anyone still waiting to hear back?
At this point, I think it’s a rejection or waitlist I believe. Especially, if open house has occurred already.
Possibly, but no news is still good news!
Yay! we'll be classmates!I did! I submitted it before the open house
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an acceptance after giving up hope! Can't believe it!Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.
Congrats!! What time did you receive the enactment o
Just got an acceptance after giving up hope! Can't believe it!Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.
Congrats!!!!! 🙂 I’m still waiting to hear from them too! Good to know it’s still a possibility
Congrats!! What time did you receive the enactment o
Congrats!!!!! 🙂 I’m still waiting to hear from them too! Good to know it’s still a possibility
It's seems like it's definitely a possibility so don't give up! I believe it was just before 5pm pacific time and was via email - my first deposit is due March 2nd.
It's seems like it's definitely a possibility so don't give up! I believe it was just before 5pm pacific time and was via email - my first deposit is due March 2nd.
Praying I hear back soon!
Is there a Facebook group yet?
Just received an email saying I was waitlisted.
Same here!
Just got an acceptance after giving up hope! Can't believe it!Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.
Congratz! I've also just recently got an acceptance to USC. I am currently in a dilemma between choosing USC or MGH (which I've already sent in my deposit for). For those who chose USC DPT, could you please shed some light on your decision making process? I can't seem to get over the expensive tuition.
For me, what will impact my decision is the cheapest program honestly. I mean PTs that I work with make about 74k a year, and being in debt 200k is not ideal. The goal is to go into the cheapest program. Only reason why I’d go to usc is bc it’s close to home, but again it all depends on the other programs I get into and their costs. Once you graduate and have this heavy debt hanging on you, you’ll feel it then. For now, these are just words.
I have been waitlisted as well! Does anyone know anything about the waitlist process?Same here!
so its completely random?No ranking system for waitlist, anyone find something different ?
I called today, there is no ranking. They pull from the waitlist until July 20th. Every time a spot opens up, each application on the waitlist is considered and reviewed again. If anyone has any other information that would be great. I am not from California and USC is my top choice and I just feel like I don't know a lot of about their waitlist process!No ranking system for waitlist, anyone find something different ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke to a current student and they said the first year DPT president would make a facebook group closer to summer.
Anyone on the waitlist considering USC's hybrid DPT program, DPT@USC?
just got the email. app deadline is coming up. maybe even before they call from the waitlist... thinking about it.
Those of you who are set on USC - what sold you on the program? I visited the school, and the program is amazing but trying to validate the cost.