USC Facilities???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmmb7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-

I'm taking WREB at USC April 27-30th. I'm from out-of-state, so I'm wondering what kind of facilities USC has? Specifically, I'm curious about endo. Do they use the endo handpieces for the rotary files or do they use just regular tytin handpieces?

Also, if anyone has any back-up patients they are willing to share or give me for WREB, please let me know.

Thanks for any help!
J

Members don't see this ad.

man that school is so bad if u are out of state they will try to fail u, my friend took the wrebs last year the day he goes in for the school tour he goes to see the operatory he is assigned he check out his high speed and it is not working, he lets the people working there know that this needs to be fixed they write his candiadte # down and say that everything will be fine the day of the exam. Guess what the day off the exam nothing is working!! and guess what it gets better poor kid goes to endo and the chair he is assigned has no mannekin they make him wait 10 mins while every1 starts they dont give him a time extension b/c it wasnt 15 mins, he gets a late penalty and fails by 2 points!!