June USC WREB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

epic high

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a Canadian writing WREB at USC on June 17th - 20th. Is anyone else writing WREB at USC? I am looking for anyone writing this exam at USC (or any other places) who can help each other answering some questions. Please PM me if you are interested !
 
Hello,

I am a Canadian writing WREB at USC on June 17th - 20th. Is anyone else writing WREB at USC? I am looking for anyone writing this exam at USC (or any other places) who can help each other answering some questions. Please PM me if you are interested !

I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
4. Columbia PVR 860 Typodont - 80.00
5. Natural teeth to be mounted in sextant tons of bicuspids and incisors 1.50
6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00


I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

**I am selling them for about half price or less for some of the stuff. **
I am located in Los Angeles5 minutes from UCLA
 
I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
4. Columbia PVR 860 Typodont - 80.00
5. Natural teeth to be mounted in sextant tons of bicuspids and incisors 1.50
6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00


I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

**I am selling them for about half price or less for some of the stuff. **
I am located in Los Angeles5 minutes from UCLA
 
I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
4. Columbia PVR 860 Typodont - 80.00
5. Natural teeth to be mounted in sextant tons of bicuspids and incisors 1.50
6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00


I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

**I am selling them for about half price or less for some of the stuff. **
I am located in Los Angeles5 minutes from UCLA

Hi i need the modupro ? whats the price ?