WREB patient locator service recommendations- LA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentistmom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking my WREB at USC in August, and I'm looking at three different patient locator services. Lu Lau seems to be a big operation, and one of my classmates used them for his NERB in Las Vegas this year. He had a very smooth experience with them.

The other two I'm looking at are Western Dental Consultants and a private doc, Dr. Nasiry. The latter just provides patients, backups, and forms at $1,000 a pop. The others offer some combination of patients, a DA, and equipment as well.

Does anyone out there have an experience with any of these services, or with hiring a locating service in general to share? Potential pitfalls, was it worth it, any advice?