USC - Minimum organic chem lab requirement

Started by s1mendoz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s1mendoz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody.

I just wanted to know how many organic chem lab(s) required to apply to USC pharmacy school? I'm a biochemistry major and I'm required to take 3 quarters of lecture and 1 quarter of lab of organic chemistry. I've taken all of them but not sure if I need to take more labs.

Thanks!
 
Hello everybody.

I just wanted to know how many organic chem lab(s) required to apply to USC pharmacy school? I'm a biochemistry major and I'm required to take 3 quarters of lecture and 1 quarter of lab of organic chemistry. I've taken all of them but not sure if I need to take more labs.

Thanks!

I would suggest looking up the specific pre-requisites on USC's webpage or PharmCAS.

In any case, here is the link to the pre-requisites for 2010-2011:

http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolUSCpage.htm

Hope that helps.