USC NYU Temple Thomas Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HEYY3405

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was verified yesterday by OTCAS.
Do you know when TJ sends supplemental app?
and does anyone knows when will get results from USC, NYU, Temple or TJ? :D

AND

What's the difference between verified date and AU verified date from OTCAS website?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey yes so Verified just means the first part is verified, AU or academic update verfied means they've reviewed verfied and entered your most recent/last quarters course work if you had any at all..it's the final verificiation step

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March.

AND

What's the difference between verified date and AU verified date from OTCAS website?

Hey yes so Verified just means the first part is verified, AU or academic update verfied means they've reviewed verfied and entered your most recent/last quarters course work if you had any at all..it's the final verificiation step

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March

Members don't see this ad :)

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March

AND

TJ sent me their supplemental about a week after I was verified by OTCAS. I've been verified for about 2 weeks now. I haven't heard a thing from NYU and I applied there on 1/2. I have heard from Temple, but just for them to tell me they have received everything. This was mid-jan.

Good luck!

AND

Correction: Head from Temple today via email. Accepted.. no interview required!

Correction: Head from Temple today via email. Accepted.. no interview required!
Congratuation !!! TJ sent supplemental app yesterday :) I just need to wait for the results~~~~

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March.

So does USC not have interviews?

So does USC not have interviews?

wja91,

NO interview @ USC, which i like.
but toooo $$$$$$, which i don't like.:naughty:

but i still applied.
cuz life is unpredictable. and who knows. i'll get full scholarship and don't have to pay a thang~@@@@@@@