USC or Tufts or NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SA23YA

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I've been accepted to USC, NYU, and Tufts and I really need some help with making my decision. I'm from Southern California and I love living here and being close to home but, I don't know if I like PBL at USC. I liked Tufts and I NYU seemed nice too. I appreciate any input 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since all of the schools are expensive, I would think about other factors that will make you happy. Which school environment do you like more? Which school has a smaller student to faculty ratio (more attention from the professor/are they willing to stay after class to help you understand a concept more)? I'm sure you can think of many more factors in choosing the right Dental school for you.
 
I've found USC students live a high quality of life and leave with lots of good memories and clinical skills after four years. I can't speak for the other schools on this, but I found this to be a great perk that I didn't expect to find when I started dental school.