USC OR UOP !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
If you know any info abt USC or UOP pls share it with me .. I'd been to USC .....I found them to have a good infrastructure but the staff werent all that friendly....
UOP seems to have a good rep but Iam yet to interview there...so if anyone knows a bit abt these two schools please let me know ...
I appreciate it .

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Perplexed,
I'm still trying to figure this whole site out and how to reply. I hope this is right. Anyways about UOP. Their facilities were pretty up to date and all the faculty and students were very friendly. The interview was very laid back; my only complaint is that the whole interview process took all day from 9am to 4pm. Lots of administrator people telling you how good their school is. The only bad part of UOP is their very high tuition. Hope that helps. If you think of anything in particular, just ask; I have all their materials they gave out. Good luck, Alfonso

Alfanso,
Thank you so very much .... Iam going to UOP next week may be we can even abt UOP after that, yeah !
Just a wild shot here... Between USC & UOP , which would u prefer, as you r from cali I guess you'd be much more informed abt that .

Thanks again !

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey perplexed,
I don't know much about usc but from what i have heard, it has a pretty good program. I think they teach using a problem based curriculum, but I'd find somebody who goes there to tell you more.