USC Secondaryapplication / Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mackaikai

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if there is anyone out there that has your status page showing "fee received, recommendation letter received." I sent out both like 1 month ago and they still show "not received"

-_-

if yours is showing complete, when did you send in your stuffs?

thx

Members don't see this ad.

same here. I also emailed to see if they've received my check with no response. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I just checked my status page and am in the same boat as all of you! I guess they do take a while to update an applicant's status. I think that they have been busy and concentrating on the early decision applicants.....just a guess. Good luck and Happy Labor Day weekend to all of you.

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them on tuesday to ask about the LoRs and check as well as when they would contact students. but im not going to post here because i decided to avoid giving personal info out since its so easy be identified. PM me if u wanna know what they said :)

hey buddy

what did they tell u?????

some info about usc...they are generally pretty slow when it comes to letting applicants know anything...last year they didn't reject anyone post-secondary until may.....and didn't let them know what was going on....it sucked for them.......some people turned in their app and fee in september, and heard nothing until may....i would have been pretty angry...

my application status has been updated on the USC website......all my LOR's and application fee have been received......you can check and see....good luck! :D

Originally posted by voltron77
my application status has been updated on the USC website......all my LOR's and application fee have been received......you can check and see....good luck! :D

Ditto.

"The online status check system will be updated the first week in October. "

Keck School of Medicine
Office of Admissions

They did it even sooner.

AAK

can someone give me the URL for the status check? I've lost my bookmarks and can't seem to find the damn link on their website. thanks.

I still haven't seen in my bank account that they've actually cashed the check. Its kinda pissing me off because I have to keep reminding myself that I've got $90 less than I do!

They are the last school by far to cash my check! You would think that they would be more than happy to take my money, but oh well.

thanks for the link! :)

Still can't seem to log in...sigh. damn website.