USC Status check finally changed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilninja

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my USC status online, and it appears that the list has been changed. I no longer have a red X next to "AMCAS verified application received (or whatever it was, I can't remember)" and now there's only one part at the top that says "AMCAS application received." I think they finally got my verified application - yay! Now there are only green checks. Finally!

-ln

Members don't see this ad.

Ninja, I think we are operating on the same wavelength today. I just posted the same news simultaneously with you!

Maybe we are living in parallel universes. I believe that is the most convincing, most obvious explanation.

How long did it take them to post your LOR's after you had them sent? Mine were sent on 10/3 (from Northern California) and they still haven't posted them. How long after you were verified did they finally post that? (I was verified on 10/12).

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent my recs out a long time ago (in August I think), so that one was checked off right form the start. As for how long it took, I was verified on 10/10 (maybe it was 10/11) and I just saw it changed today - I've been checking pretty often so it must have been last night or this morning. It should be there soon - is there already a processed date on your AMCAS? I bet you'll see it by today or Monday.

Thanks, lilninja (I love your name). I do have a processed date. It was actually 10/11, but I called Nancy Tillinghast to have them change my major/minor (I'd already changed it, but it disappeared (!) after I was verified. So they re-verified me on 10/12 after they made the change. I was one of the ones who got verified by threatening to sue, so Nancy and I are on a first-name basis now! :) But I expected my status pages at schools to reflect the verified app faster. :( Some of them did (most notably Pitt who e-mailed me the next day) but others seem to have taken no notice! You're probably right, it will show up in the next few days.