1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

USC Status check finally changed!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lilninja, Oct 19, 2001.

1. lilninja

lilninja Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just checked my USC status online, and it appears that the list has been changed. I no longer have a red X next to "AMCAS verified application received (or whatever it was, I can't remember)" and now there's only one part at the top that says "AMCAS application received." I think they finally got my verified application - yay! Now there are only green checks. Finally!

-ln

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. watto

watto Sleek White Pantsuit
    10+ Year Member

Ninja, I think we are operating on the same wavelength today. I just posted the same news simultaneously with you!

Maybe we are living in parallel universes. I believe that is the most convincing, most obvious explanation.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

How long did it take them to post your LOR's after you had them sent? Mine were sent on 10/3 (from Northern California) and they still haven't posted them. How long after you were verified did they finally post that? (I was verified on 10/12).

5. lilninja

lilninja Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I sent my recs out a long time ago (in August I think), so that one was checked off right form the start. As for how long it took, I was verified on 10/10 (maybe it was 10/11) and I just saw it changed today - I've been checking pretty often so it must have been last night or this morning. It should be there soon - is there already a processed date on your AMCAS? I bet you'll see it by today or Monday.

6. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks, lilninja (I love your name). I do have a processed date. It was actually 10/11, but I called Nancy Tillinghast to have them change my major/minor (I'd already changed it, but it disappeared (!) after I was verified. So they re-verified me on 10/12 after they made the change. I was one of the ones who got verified by threatening to sue, so Nancy and I are on a first-name basis now! :) But I expected my status pages at schools to reflect the verified app faster. :( Some of them did (most notably Pitt who e-mailed me the next day) but others seem to have taken no notice! You're probably right, it will show up in the next few days.