USC Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The acceptance letter should be sent out by snail mail. How was your interview? GL :)

Faculty interviewer was pretty intimidating at first, but I guess anyone could be intimidating in that interview anyways. In the end, it was more like a conversation rather than an interview. Overall, it was a positive experience. We'll see.. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Is the lack letter the same thing as the "USC Evaluation Letter" that they send to us through email?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Is the lack letter the same thing as the "USC Evaluation Letter" that they send to us through email?

Thanks.
Yes it is. Just make sure everything is correct,otherwise send them an email...

Members don't see this ad :)
so if we get an email, its a bad thing then right? haha

I have been waiting and anticipating for my result for more than two weeks. Does anyone know when will they send out the results after the first interview on Oct. 29th? The wait is killing me :(

They said we would be notified in 3-4 weeks but most likely, it will be in 4 weeks.

hi has anyone heard back from the first interview? :)

I have been waiting and anticipating for my result for more than two weeks. Does anyone know when will they send out the results after the first interview on Oct. 29th? The wait is killing me :(

me too!!! the more I wait the more nervous I get. :(

this is the only school i applied to, so it'll all be over in a week or two for me hahaaha

I called admission today and they said they'll be sending out the snail mails on Monday. :xf::xf::xf:

I called admission today and they said they'll be sending out the snail mails on Monday. :xf::xf::xf:
did they say anything about AC emails? do you know if they will be sent on monday as well?

did they say anything about AC emails? do you know if they will be sent on monday as well?

I think they'll be sending the AC emails a day or two after they mailed the acceptance letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys! I just checked my mail and got an acceptance letter from USC!! Check your mail if you live within the Los Angeles area! GL guys! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guys! I just checked my mail and got an acceptance letter from USC!! Check your mail if you live within the Los Angeles area! GL guys! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh god.. I live in LA and I don't think i got anything yet..
here comes the AC email!

Did anyone in the OC area get anything??

I live about 35 miles east of LA. I was pretty surprised to get it so early but you all should not lose hope!

I live about 35 miles east of LA. I was pretty surprised to get it so early but you all should not lose hope!
wow!! Congrats!!! hmmm can you tell me which interview group you were in?

my home address is like 20 miles away... doesn't look promising, considering i felt i had a bad interview!

Omg I live in OC I didnt get anything yet...where do u live ?

I think they just sent them out today....I guess we shouldn't "worry" until after Monday...:x

this reminds me of undergrad admissions and trying to figure out ways to see if you're admitted or not

Since it is the internet ... I'm just going to say that I live near the Pomona area haha. I was in the 8:45 interview group which meant I interviewed at 9:15.

My stats are pretty standard, I have a 3.8 gpa, 3.75 science gpa with varied leadership experience, year of pharmacy experience, year and half of research experience and extracurriculars.

I live near Alhambra. Don't give up hope guys! Expect your letters by Monday-Tuesday. Anyone here hadwith the interview on Oct.29th @ 8am? :)

Since it is the internet ... I'm just going to say that I live near the Pomona area haha. I was in the 8:45 interview group which meant I interviewed at 9:15.

My stats are pretty standard, I have a 3.8 gpa, 3.75 science gpa with varied leadership experience, year of pharmacy experience, year and half of research experience and extracurriculars.

:eyebrow: 3.8 and 3.75 is far from standard... at least at UCLA, it's not the norm!

but congrats!! :)

:eyebrow: 3.8 and 3.75 is far from standard... at least at UCLA, it's not the norm!

but congrats!! :)

speaking of which, the only sliver of hope i can get from this info is that the people i know of who have been accepted have pretty stellar stats.

it's possible that their files were reviewed and completed first and subsequently mailed immediately afterwards. for the rest of us, it might have taken an additional day or so?

otherwise, we're doneskies. hello AC!

oh god, i can't function until i figure out my status!

what are you guys doing to pass the time?

sighs, seems like only the high gpa applicants have been hearing good news. let's hope we can still get in!

for those of you who completed your apps early (maybe august & up?) and took summer classes, did you guys send in an additional, new transcript with the summer classes? If yes, do I send it to pharmcas or USC?

sighs, seems like only the high gpa applicants have been hearing good news. let's hope we can still get in!

for those of you who completed your apps early (maybe august & up?) and took summer classes, did you guys send in an additional, new transcript with the summer classes? If yes, do I send it to pharmcas or USC?

from my understanding, you don't need to send in transcripts until you're admitted. you can just email them updates to your application

Well, I don't go to a UC, I go to a CSU and I've heard that our GPA isn't weighted as much as the UC schools so maybe that's why I thought it was standard? Anyways, didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Well, I don't go to a UC, I go to a CSU and I've heard that our GPA isn't weighted as much as the UC schools so maybe that's why I thought it was standard? Anyways, didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Cool. Which CSU?

My GPA is 3.9 and didn't receive a letter:(

Yea, don't worry until Tuesday...many post offices work differently, and your local post office may be a bit further/close earlier. Either way, a 3.9 should guarantee you at least a high wait list position, if not admission. They'd be silly not to accept you...