• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

ziltcha

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status
Dental Student
would anyone know what are the pros/cons of attending usc or ucsf in terms of clinical experience? anyone know how the idp program works? :confused:

ckvk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
california
Status
ziltcha said:
would anyone know what are the pros/cons of attending usc or ucsf in terms of clinical experience? anyone know how the idp program works? :confused:
Did u get accepted into both schools?
If so congrats on ur feat.

ckvk

ziltcha

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status
Dental Student
yes. thanks. :) i would like to find out more about the aspid and idp programs, which one is more advantagous in terms of clinical experiences and future private practice.

About the Ads

dileepdanivas

Dr
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Hi,
I do not know much about the USC program, you will find a good idea about the ucsf program if you refer to the thread comparing ucsf and uop.
In addition to that though almost all of us in the program have out bad days, ucsf has not made us regret our decision of choosing this program over the others.

Gaura Nitai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Hello Ziltcha,

There are some excellent points summarised about a couple of schools posted by toothavenue..here ..regarding UCSF..maybe that will help u out..and USC is based on PBL ..not the traditional lecture format and notes like the rest of the dental schools..!!!..you have to keep that in mind..
check this thread regarding UCSF :thumbup: :thumbup:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=246869
Good Luck
gn

ziltcha said:
yes. thanks. :) i would like to find out more about the aspid and idp programs, which one is more advantagous in terms of clinical experiences and future private practice.

About the Ads