Used OMT Table

Started by danimjo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danimjo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this here, so moderators if I'm doing something wrong please let me know!

I have a used OMT table from the Torrance company, and really when I say used I mean I used it to hold my folded laundry for the first two years of medical school. The table originally cost me $289 and $45 shipping. It is currently in Austin, TX. If you're planning on being in the Austin area and interested let me know, I'd consider taking $200 for it. Really, the table is new, it comes with a removable head rest, and it comes in the carrying bag. The difference between an OMT table and a massage table is the firmness of the cushioning. If you really want to learn the thrust and force necessary for HVLA then the difference of a firmer padding on the OMT table makes a HUGE difference.