This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

William2015

Reaction score
Hi there! I am new to SDN and I am looking at different post-bacc/SMP programs before I apply to medical school. I just graduated this past May of 2019 and I am currently doing some clinical hours/studying for the MCAT.

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or their personal experience if they attend either

USF: MS Pre-Professional Program (MSP3)

or

CUSOM: Biomedical Sciences (MS)

also if anyone has any other recommendations or experiences they would like to share from an SMP/Post Bacc program, those would be great as well!

I am looking at both MD/DO schools

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I am new to SDN and I am looking at different post-bacc/SMP programs before I apply to medical school. I just graduated this past May of 2019 and I am currently doing some clinical hours/studying for the MCAT.

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or their personal experience if they attend either

USF: MS Pre-Professional Program (MSP3)

or

CUSOM: Biomedical Sciences (MS)

also if anyone has any other recommendations or experiences they would like to share from an SMP/Post Bacc program, those would be great as well!

I am looking at both MD/DO schools

Hi! I recently applied to USF MSMS program and am looking for the same type of information. Did you end up deciding on a program? Looking for all the information I can find before committing myself to a program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I recently applied to USF MSMS program and am looking for the same type of information. Did you end up deciding on a program? Looking for all the information I can find before committing myself to a program.

Hey! I was recently accepted into the msp3 and ms anatomy program and I’m not committed yet (waiting to hear back from a couple of other SMP’s), but I looked on YouTube and there are a couple of people who vlogged their experiences. One of them is actually in med school rn.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I was recently accepted into the msp3 and ms anatomy program and I’m not committed yet (waiting to hear back from a couple of other SMP’s), but I looked on YouTube and there are a couple of people who vlogged their experiences. One of them is actually in med school rn.
Hope this helps!

Hi I recently applied as well, how long did it take for them to get back to you with an acceptance?