This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

William2015

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I am new to SDN and I am looking at different post-bacc/SMP programs before I apply to medical school. I just graduated this past May of 2019 and I am currently doing some clinical hours/studying for the MCAT.

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or their personal experience if they attend either

USF: MS Pre-Professional Program (MSP3)

or

CUSOM: Biomedical Sciences (MS)

also if anyone has any other recommendations or experiences they would like to share from an SMP/Post Bacc program, those would be great as well!

I am looking at both MD/DO schools
 
Hi there! I am new to SDN and I am looking at different post-bacc/SMP programs before I apply to medical school. I just graduated this past May of 2019 and I am currently doing some clinical hours/studying for the MCAT.

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or their personal experience if they attend either

USF: MS Pre-Professional Program (MSP3)

or

CUSOM: Biomedical Sciences (MS)

also if anyone has any other recommendations or experiences they would like to share from an SMP/Post Bacc program, those would be great as well!

I am looking at both MD/DO schools

Hi! I recently applied to USF MSMS program and am looking for the same type of information. Did you end up deciding on a program? Looking for all the information I can find before committing myself to a program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently applied to USF MSMS program and am looking for the same type of information. Did you end up deciding on a program? Looking for all the information I can find before committing myself to a program.

Hey! I was recently accepted into the msp3 and ms anatomy program and I’m not committed yet (waiting to hear back from a couple of other SMP’s), but I looked on YouTube and there are a couple of people who vlogged their experiences. One of them is actually in med school rn.
Hope this helps!
 
Hey! I was recently accepted into the msp3 and ms anatomy program and I’m not committed yet (waiting to hear back from a couple of other SMP’s), but I looked on YouTube and there are a couple of people who vlogged their experiences. One of them is actually in med school rn.
Hope this helps!

Hi I recently applied as well, how long did it take for them to get back to you with an acceptance?