USF TCOP CLASS OF 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope_perfection

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see a current thread for USF so I figured I’d make one. Is anyone else applying this cycle? Early decision? I want to hear how it’s going for you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I am an alumni of USF COP. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or pm me.

Hi! Yes! How did your p1 year treat you? I know it was probably overwhelming coming from undergrad. How long did it take you and what steps did you take to finally get in the swing of things your first year?

Members don't see this ad :)
First year is actually the best transition from undergrad. The classes might even be repeated if you have finished your bachelors. Second year, the work load becomes a lot more difficult because you still have all the "project" juggling, but therapuetics starts and that is a difficult class to not take lightly. I would say time management is your best trait to develop. Get involved somewhat early and learn to juggle classes with orgs with a job. That makes you well rounded and a stronger candidate then to be strong in only 1 aspect because I used it as a strength when I was interviewing.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay yea I think I’ve heard that from a few students before. That’s good that they’ll be gradually bringing us into it. So how often would you say you had to study your first year in order to stay on top of things and maintain good grades?

I studied casually until exams, where I definitely put more hours into it. It can start to pile up if u don't pay attention, but I know people who would cram and do well too. Really depends on other factors: job, family, etc.

That’s good to hear. That makes me feel a lot calmer. I’ve recently found out that I got accepted. How was your weekly class schedule?

It depended. U will recieve a schedule of blocks for the different classes. i think it was ok and some classes u get out early alot.

Just got put on the alternate list. I'm still hopeful, because USF is my top choice. I graduated there in 2016. Good luck to everyone applying and Congrats to those accepted. I hope to see you in Fall! :)