Using Altius and Next Step Practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted421268

Is using Altius and Next Step practice exams for work on practicing passages a good idea? How good of a practice are Altius and next step PRactice exams? Of course plan to do practice FL AAMC exams

Members don't see this ad.

I mean like using NS and altius Practice exams for practice on timing and doing passages like doing a passage a day or two and etc from those practice exams

The exams can be effective as both a full-length "mock" experience to get used to taking an entire exam, and as subject or passage-based practice. I think you need a lot of the former (full-lengths) to get uber-comfortable before exam day. You can also use exams like a section bank/passage bank. I cannot speak to the NS exams, but I know the Altius exams will let you set the delivery method at the start to show you only one section, or only passages/questions from one discipline or topic. I'd recommend taking at least 5 of them as full-lengths, then you'd have another 200 passages to use for regular passage or topic-based practice.

Last edited: