Using the CARS q packs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647690

Should I do these like the real exam, 9 passages at once, under timed conditions? Or would it be better to do like 3 passages a day, but still time it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I do these like the real exam, 9 passages at once, under timed conditions? Or would it be better to do like 3 passages a day, but still time it?

Interesting, your test date is pretty soon. If I were in your situation I'd be doing 9 passages right about now; I think you need to make certain you have the stamina for the real thing.

Interesting, your test date is pretty soon. If I were in your situation I'd be doing 9 passages right about now; I think you need to make certain you have the stamina for the real thing.
I'd give op 1 to 3 more weeks limited passage. Stamina is great to work on, but not if the student is struggling with CARS to begin with!

I'd give op 1 to 3 more weeks limited passage. Stamina is great to work on, but not if the student is struggling with CARS to begin with!

Again, with test looming in near future, it might be more helpful to as closely as possible simulate testing environment. Plus, unless I'm mistaken, acetylmandarin has not actually indicated they're struggling (although it would not be overly presumptive to assume a struggle, given nature of post).

Again, with test looming in near future, it might be more helpful to as closely as possible simulate testing environment. Plus, unless I'm mistaken, acetylmandarin has not actually indicated they're struggling (although it would not be overly presumptive to assume a struggle, given nature of post).
CARS is always a struggle haha