USMLE Bank but not USMLERx?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarahry0824

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I got an email in my school email about a discounted price for a qbank that I assumed was USMLERx. However, I am realizing now it is a totally different website: USMLEBANK - USMLE Step 1, Step 2-CK, Step 3 QBANK and not USMLE-Rx Home | USMLE-Rx

I'm afraid I got completely scammed. Does anybody know about this qbank? Is it worth using after I have purchased it or should I try to get a refund?

Thanks,
M1

Members don't see this ad.

Ive never heard of it, and having a "100% pass" guarantee on their home page makes me suspicious.

Both because it seems dubious and because no-one's goal for step 1 just to pass lol

Hello, I got an email in my school email about a discounted price for a qbank that I assumed was USMLERx. However, I am realizing now it is a totally different website: USMLEBANK - USMLE Step 1, Step 2-CK, Step 3 QBANK and not USMLE-Rx Home | USMLE-Rx

I'm afraid I got completely scammed. Does anybody know about this qbank? Is it worth using after I have purchased it or should I try to get a refund?

Thanks,
M1

Definitely try to get a refund. I've never heard of it before and with most board review resources, not hearing about it is a really bad sign. Not to mention their pricing is absolutely absurd (like U-world level expensive). I would avoid it and buy actual USMLE Rx and Kaplan which together will be the same price as this new one.