USMLE - Official 2017 Step 2 CK Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jesus1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there's no thread for the 2017 Step 2 CK, I figured I'd go ahead and create one. Happy new year in Step 2 CK land.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
took the exam a few days ago and I have to say it was much more difficult than UW in my opinion. UW I felt like I was at least aware of the diagnosis. some of the questions on the actual exam I didn’t even know where they were going with the question stem.

my Uworld scores were 247 on #1 and a 236 on #2.

If I got the average of the above I would be veryyyy surprised. the test felt like i was guessing on every other question. I came out crushed and dissapointed. It’s going to be a long month....

took the exam a few days ago and I have to say it was much more difficult than UW in my opinion. UW I felt like I was at least aware of the diagnosis. some of the questions on the actual exam I didn’t even know where they were going with the question stem.

If I got the average of the above I would be veryyyy surprised. the test felt like i was guessing on every other question. I came out crushed and dissapointed. It’s going to be a long month....
I felt the same way coming out of the exam. But I somewhat got a score that is very close to my UWSA average. See post #1558.

Reactions: 1 user

thank you for the post.
What exactly you think is different b/w the UW/UWSA questions and real deal questions? content or language or depth of knowledge or anything else?

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for the post.
What exactly you think is different b/w the UW/UWSA questions and real deal questions? content or language or depth of knowledge or anything else?
I guess I just felt like even when I knew something about the stem, the actual question being asked was something I didn’t know. Some random mechanism, some random pathophysiology. Some of the others I didn’t know were questions where NONE of the answer choices seemed right and so I had to just pick something. in essence I think I felt the exam was very low yield. a lot of the things I expected to be on there weren’t and a lot of things that were on there seemed out of left field. where as the NBMEs online were pretty high yield in my opinion.

Yes, I did take it. The test I thought was fair and comparable to the other NBMEs. That being said, my score did drop 11 points from NBME 4 haha. Let me know if there's anything in specific you were wondering abt! To give you a better idea abt the comparability, I guess here's how things have been looking:

NBME 7 (4 weeks out): 222
NBME 4 (2.5 weeks out): 252
NBME 8 (1.5 weeks out): 241
UWSA 2 (1 week out): 249

Test on Saturday, prayers much appreciated!

Also, just wanted to say a quick heartfelt thank you to everyone for their contributions/insights on this forum--as a regular stalker who never posts haha, and is finally posting, just wanted to say THANKS!

Thanks, @Infin!ty! A lot of people said NBME 7 was an outlier at underpredicting their scores, so I decided not to do 7. Just wondering if 8 was the same but it looked ballpark for you. Regardless, I know your test is tomorrow, and I just said a prayer for you, like you requested :)
Your practice scores are solid, so I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck! Go and slay the beast!!

Thanks, @Infin!ty! A lot of people said NBME 7 was an outlier at underpredicting their scores, so I decided not to do 7. Just wondering if 8 was the same but it looked ballpark for you. Regardless, I know your test is tomorrow, and I just said a prayer for you, like you requested :)
Your practice scores are solid, so I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck! Go and slay the beast!!

Aww thank you so much for your prayer, means so much to me! I will say a prayer for you and to whomever is yet to take the test as well :)

Couple things coming out of the exam:
Was it bad? yes. Was it as bad as I had expected it to be? no.
Honestly, I think if I could go back in time I would not have gone into the test with such a defeatist attitude. I think I went in building up the test to be this IMPOSSIBLE/ can't really prepare for/out of this world test.

I took my last practice test a week prior, and feel like I lost a lot of my momentum the last week, because I felt after hearing what everyone had to say coming out that there was nothing else I could do to really prep. I would KEEP THE MOMENTUM, keep doing questions, keep memorizing stuff, DON'T slack off like me during the last week thinking there's nothing you can do haha. It WILL pay off. You all GOT this, trust yourself, trust your prep. The test is hard, but NOT impossible--I felt it tested high yield but also some low yield topics. I would concentrate on getting ALL the high yield stuff right, which is doable. I think a week prior, I was stressing so much about the low yield stuff and how I was so unprepared, that I missed a lot of easy questions that I could have gotten if I had just concentrated on my strengths and drilled those down.

A lot of test felt like an extended Family Med Shelf--way more preventative med than I was expecting (so maybe do those fam med self assessments before going in to take the test). Lots of Psych too (if you're an US MD DON'T blow off psych and fam med like I did thinking whatevs they're covered during clerkships). Only had one drug abstract, and one of my sections had only 38 instead of 40 questions. Questions stems are comparable to UWorld, some even a couple sentences. Some WTF behavioral/patient improvement questions--so look over that too, I think some youtube vids are great for that stuff. But again LOW YIELD, concentrate on the high yields, and go take that thing!

Let me know if any of you yet to take it have any questions :) Happy to help, and make sure ppl learn from my silly mistakes lolol! I walked out of that test thinking I would be relieved, but I feel SO much regret that I could have studied harder :(

All the very best to all of you yet to take it--you all GOT THIS!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys lurked on the thread here a bit so thought I would do a write up. I know it’s said ad nauseum, but after my experience I truly believe u world is all you need. I read the top 100 secrets the day before, but besides that didn’t use anything else than u world. I did it once throughout the year for shelves, and then i reset it and finished all but 200-300 of the questions. I felt bad coming out of it like everyone and it all worked out. I did abojt 3-4 weeks of dedicated study right when interviews started coming out; so it was a bit difficult since I was checking my phone constantly.

Uworld %: 80%
UWSA 1(3-4 weeks before): 259
UWSA 2(1 week before): 254
Real thing: 258

A bit disappointed since I was hoping for above a 260, and I didn’t really improve from my first uwsa, but I can’t xkmplain. I wanted to do better than step 1 and I did, so I’m content. Best of luck to y’all who have it coming up.

Reactions: 5 users
Hey guys lurked on the thread here a bit so thought I would do a write up. I know it’s said ad nauseum, but after my experience I truly believe u world is all you need. I read the top 100 secrets the day before, but besides that didn’t use anything else than u world. I did it once throughout the year for shelves, and then i reset it and finished all but 200-300 of the questions. I felt bad coming out of it like everyone and it all worked out. I did abojt 3-4 weeks of dedicated study right when interviews started coming out; so it was a bit difficult since I was checking my phone constantly.

Uworld %: 80%
UWSA 1(3-4 weeks before): 259
UWSA 2(1 week before): 254
Real thing: 258

A bit disappointed since I was hoping for above a 260, and I didn’t really improve from my first uwsa, but I can’t xkmplain. I wanted to do better than step 1 and I did, so I’m content. Best of luck to y’all who have it coming up.

Hello there!! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! Amazing score. I'm yet to take the test this coming Dec 11th; I'm on my UWorld's Second Pass doing very similar than you, so you keep my spirits up! :D

Quick question: by "Top 100 Secrets" do you mean the post that is on another forum or is it like a book or something? I want to focus on something general, kind of all over the place in a good way the day prior the test, and those 100 secrets sounds interesting haha

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

got my score yesterday
studied for 3 months : fast read STUM and only 1 pass of UW - remaining 200 qs not seen - , overall u world correct answers was 63% - didn't done previous reading of UW -
hadn't done step 1 .

real deal ( step 2 ck ) : 236
uwsa 1 ( 9 days prior) :242
uwsa 2 ( 1 day prior ) : 211
slept only 1 hour before the test - but was sleeping to much the days before- , and i felt no tiredness ( except some boredism XD ) during the long exam . (had red bull drink after first block )

the exam was fair , i felt it was easier than u world . (preventive & CVS has some vague questions - others seemed fine)

what i advice you to do ? simply read UW twice will be for sure enough for >245 ( improving weak points and looking up Up to date for common illnesses managments will improve your score >15 points for sure )

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys. Starting 2ck prep soon. I was wondering if onlinemeded videos are enough or should one get their notes and Qbank as well.
Also, I know this has been asked a billion times but MTB or SU2M?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys. Starting 2ck prep soon. I was wondering if onlinemeded videos are enough or should one get their notes and Qbank as well.
Also, I know this has been asked a billion times but MTB or SU2M?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

OME videos plus QuickTables is ideal, great to take notes in the QT while watching then that book fits in your white coat pocket for downtime on rotation when bored. More productive than checking Facebook or instagram, I promise. You could consider the qbank and notes, but I don’t think they’re vital if you’re doing lots of UW too. Not a bad purchase at all, and if you’re not scoring how you want to on the UWSAs or on your normal blocks, I’d definitely consider it. I hovered in the high 70s to low 80s on average with UW after doing all (notes, qbank, videos, flash cards, QuickTables) of the OME content. I didn’t like MTB. Details were very sparse and it seemed to add nothing to the foundation OME gave me. SU2M was ok but very detailed in some areas and a bit lacking in others. If I did it again I’d do First Aid for 2 CK as it lines up very well with OME and complements it well. Not to say FA is better than SU2M, it’s just less dense and has better display of information for me. Take a look at both on google books and see which you would prefer the layout of, then get that one. If it doesn’t fit your reading/learning style, you’re not going to use it anyway.

Got my score this week! 262. Very pleased!

Did uworld once through MS3, not sure how I did that pass. I did relatively well on my shelves (honors on 4/6), but they don’t tell us our scores on them so that’s not helpful. Did uworld again in its entirety in 3 weeks before my exam, average was 79%.

UWSA1 2 weeks out: 258
UWSA2 1 week out: 255
NBME7: 254

I didn’t use any other resources. It felt a lot like uworld, plusnsome totally random questions (a number of obscure ID questions) and a lot of histopathology (12-15 that boiled down to “Patient presents with X and gets a biopsy. What is the next step/diagnosis?)

Good luck to everyone else! You’ll do great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
OME videos plus QuickTables is ideal, great to take notes in the QT while watching then that book fits in your white coat pocket for downtime on rotation when bored. More productive than checking Facebook or instagram, I promise. You could consider the qbank and notes, but I don’t think they’re vital if you’re doing lots of UW too. Not a bad purchase at all, and if you’re not scoring how you want to on the UWSAs or on your normal blocks, I’d definitely consider it. I hovered in the high 70s to low 80s on average with UW after doing all (notes, qbank, videos, flash cards, QuickTables) of the OME content. I didn’t like MTB. Details were very sparse and it seemed to add nothing to the foundation OME gave me. SU2M was ok but very detailed in some areas and a bit lacking in others. If I did it again I’d do First Aid for 2 CK as it lines up very well with OME and complements it well. Not to say FA is better than SU2M, it’s just less dense and has better display of information for me. Take a look at both on google books and see which you would prefer the layout of, then get that one. If it doesn’t fit your reading/learning style, you’re not going to use it anyway.

Thank you! I shall do that

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone besides me test on November 30th and think that exam was super hard and random? I prepped for 3 weeks dedicated and it wouldn't have mattered if I had spent another few weeks because I would not have seen many of the exam questions by just using Uworld for review.

Anyone besides me test on November 30th and think that exam was super hard and random? I prepped for 3 weeks dedicated and it wouldn't have mattered if I had spent another few weeks because I would not have seen many of the exam questions by just using Uworld for review.
I took the test on Nov 21 and I felt the exact same way. I am dreading getting my score back. Surprisingly I felt okay going into the exam, because I felt like I was comfortable with UW. but just as you said there was stuff on there that I wouldn’t have studied even if I had the extra time. Definitely things in there NOT in UW lol.

I took the test on Nov 21 and I felt the exact same way. I am dreading getting my score back. Surprisingly I felt okay going into the exam, because I felt like I was comfortable with UW. but just as you said there was stuff on there that I wouldn’t have studied even if I had the extra time. Definitely things in there NOT in UW lol.
Thanks this strangely makes me feel better.

Is there a general consensus to how uworld % correct roughly correlates to step 2 score? Looking for around a 260 on step 2 and wasn't sure what kind of scores I should be pulling.

Thanks

Wow... just wow. I took my test yesterday; there is no way I could have seen that coming. I didn't feel this way coming out of Step 1, but boy do I know the feeling now.

The test was SUPER random, allover the place; Ethic questions were rare cases, and I believe in general the examen was low-yield focused and NOTHING like UWQB/UWSA. I walked in feeling within a safe margin of error having done UW twice (63 & 83%) and averaging 245 on UWSA1-2. I did the FRED150 and scored 88% but questions were nothing like this at all. In fact, I found it particularly mean to have those free question material in the official USMLE page, those questions are less than half the difficulty level of the real ones Well played, USMLE, well Played.

Poker-wise I would take a 210 right now without ever seeing my real score. I won't go into the advice mode because I doubt my strategy will payoff.

Lastly; do you guys think I would get my scores the 1 week of 2018? 4 Wednesdays later of would it be delayed by NYE?

Thanks a lot and I shall return

Wow... just wow. I took my test yesterday; there is no way I could have seen that coming. I didn't feel this way coming out of Step 1, but boy do I know the feeling now.

The test was SUPER random, allover the place; Ethic questions were rare cases, and I believe in general the examen was low-yield focused and NOTHING like UWQB/UWSA. I walked in feeling within a safe margin of error having done UW twice (63 & 83%) and averaging 245 on UWSA1-2. I did the FRED150 and scored 88% but questions were nothing like this at all. In fact, I found it particularly mean to have those free question material in the official USMLE page, those questions are less than half the difficulty level of the real ones Well played, USMLE, well Played.

Poker-wise I would take a 210 right now without ever seeing my real score. I won't go into the advice mode because I doubt my strategy will payoff.

Lastly; do you guys think I would get my scores the 1 week of 2018? 4 Wednesdays later of would it be delayed by NYE?

Thanks a lot and I shall return
I don’t get my score until tomorrow so I can’t really make you feel better but for what it’s worth I felt the same exact way. i’m too scared to even look at my score tomorrow haha. the test was out of this world. SUPER random and low yield as you said. as far as getting your score back I believe july 4 is the only time scores get delayed. You should get yours in time.

I don’t get my score until tomorrow so I can’t really make you feel better but for what it’s worth I felt the same exact way. i’m too scared to even look at my score tomorrow haha. the test was out of this world. SUPER random and low yield as you said. as far as getting your score back I believe july 4 is the only time scores get delayed. You should get yours in time.

Hoping to get my score back tomorrow, too. Took the exam the week of November 20th. I thought the sections 7-8 of my exam were particularly brutal with some poorly written vignettes, and some vignettes where one more piece of information was needed to truly separate the only two plausible answers. I guess we'll see!

Hoping to get my score back tomorrow, too. Took the exam the week of November 20th. I thought the sections 7-8 of my exam were particularly brutal with some poorly written vignettes, and some vignettes where one more piece of information was needed to truly separate the only two plausible answers. I guess we'll see!
at least you only felt that way about blocks 7-8. I felt that way about the entire exam LOL we’ll see what happens tomorrow! good luck!!!!

Just got my score (247). Better than my Step 1 score, exactly in-between my UWorld Assessments, though was hoping for a bit higher. Oh well. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats on your great score!!

Did you take NBME 7? If so, how predictive was it?
Not predictive.
I dedicated about 3 weeks for studying, approximately 5 hours per day in the afternoon and evening for 6 days each week.

UWorld first and ONLY pass*: 77%
UWSA 1 (2 weeks out): 250
UWSA 2 (1 weeks out): 245
NBME 7: (5 days out): 226
NBME 8: (3 days out): 245

IM Shelf: 91st percentile
Neuro / Psych: 75, 85th percentiles.
don't remember OB/Gyn peds or surgery

Step 2 CK actual: 247
- taken 5 months after MS3

*I only did one pass of Uworld (during MS3), otherwise spent time reviewing my notes of missed questions from Uworld, and doing targeted studying on weak topics using Online MedEd notes and Memorang. Ideally, I would have done at least another pass... I'm sure I could have done better. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
NBME 4 (4 weeks out): 235
NBME 6 (3 weeks out): 239
UWSA 1 (1 week out): 247
UWSA 2 (3 days out): 236

Step 2 CK score: 230 :(

feel like a failure especially after that UWSA 1 got my hopes up :bang:

You know how they say "one man'd trash is another man's treasure"? You and I right there

First of all, congratulations!!! A passing score is always better at first attempt that a fail one in you CV; you can always elaborate during interview.

And you are making me feel better actually! I got NBME 4,6,7 all between 235-250 and UWSA1&2 250 and 240 respectively. You are going to be my hope in this days

Then again, Cheer up! You can focused on what's coming next

You know how they say "one man'd trash is another man's treasure"? You and I right there

First of all, congratulations!!! A passing score is always better at first attempt that a fail one in you CV; you can always elaborate during interview.

And you are making me feel better actually! I got NBME 4,6,7 all between 235-250 and UWSA1&2 250 and 240 respectively. You are going to be my hope in this days

Then again, Cheer up! You can focused on what's coming next
thank you for the kind words. you are right i would much rather have this score than a fail. just disappointed that my nervousness during the exam didn’t let me reach my full potential. I hope you have better results. and if anything like you said at least now you know this is probably the worst case scenario for you haha. good luck!!!

Keep your head up, you worked hard and that is all you can do. I wish you all the best in the future, and appreciate your words of suppor the other day. Nice to know I'm not the only one going through it. Take care.

thank you for the kind words. you are right i would much rather have this score than a fail. just disappointed that my nervousness during the exam didn’t let me reach my full potential. I hope you have better results. and if anything like you said at least now you know this is probably the worst case scenario for you haha. good luck!!!

I understand; I swear I thought I was going to have a MI in the 5th block. I have HTN and started with palpitations and what I felt like angina; I think the only thing that kept me going is that if I had had, the score would've been reported still hahaha

And we'll see, I really think I choked the whole test, I don't know. I'm feeling very dissappointed thinking of all the things I could have done different; anyhow, I'll have to wait. I'm just not ready to have *that* kind of awful start of 2018 if everything fails ‍♂️

Keep your head up, you worked hard and that is all you can do. I wish you all the best in the future, and appreciate your words of suppor the other day. Nice to know I'm not the only one going through it. Take care.
thank you so much, I really appreciate the support. it’s the hardest thing in the world to not be hard on ourselves. this forum has helped me get through my lowest of lows. hope you end up being happy with your score

I understand; I swear I thought I was going to have a MI in the 5th block. I have HTN and started with palpitations and what I felt like angina; I think the only thing that kept me going is that if I had had, the score would've been reported still hahaha

And we'll see, I really think I choked the whole test, I don't know. I'm feeling very dissappointed thinking of all the things I could have done different; anyhow, I'll have to wait. I'm just not ready to have *that* kind of awful start of 2018 if everything fails ‍♂️
I seriously felt the exact same way. was having heart palpitations in blocks 4 and 5. couldn’t even read the question stems clearly hahah. I pray that luck is on your side! keep the faith!

The test was SUPER random, allover the place; Ethic questions were rare cases, and I believe in general the examen was low-yield focused and NOTHING like UWQB/UWSA.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I know you can’t get specific but do you mind sharing how it was super random/low yield? Like was it a bunch of step 1 material (mechanisms/genetics) or a bunch of things that were step 2 related (diagnosis/next best step) but diseases or things not seen in UWorld? Thanks for your input and best of luck on the wait. I’ll be praying for ya

Thanks for sharing your experience. I know you can’t get specific but do you mind sharing how it was super random/low yield? Like was it a bunch of step 1 material (mechanisms/genetics) or a bunch of things that were step 2 related (diagnosis/next best step) but diseases or things not seen in UWorld? Thanks for your input and best of luck on the wait. I’ll be praying for ya

First of all, Thank you for your prayers! And about the test, there were some Step 1 related questions that were a little deep in my opinion, asking totally about pathophysiology strictly, not many but 1-3 per block if I recall. And the Step 2-wise part was asked vaguely in the way that they wouldn't ask any of the classic tested points that one learns to identify in UWorld; you know how you start reading a question and get a sense of what they might be asking about, and then they'd asked something low yield about the disease/workup/treatment. Best thing I can describe it is that exam was similar to UW in content but totally different in what they wanted to know. If that makes any sense

same feels, just took the exam and feel like I did horrible and may have failed. The material was nothing like what we all study going in. Even when they gave you a common presentation of a disease you sit there thinking if it's a trap or if it really is just a freebie question.

Is there a consensus as to which NBME's are most predictive? I will be doing 2 during dedicated

Got my grade back several months ago but was afraid to post it because I was terrified it would be all for naught after Step 2 CS lol

My score: 270

My strategy:
6 week dedicated study period
UWorld x2
OnlineMedEd videos during dedicated. Didn't watch all of them but did most of them
500 OnlineMedEd Questions
USMLE Step 2 Secrets x2

Did every NBME, both Uworlds. Had a good baseline because I did every subject exam NBME during my core clerkships and read a book twice with question bank for each one. By Ob-Gyn, I was in the 95th percentile.

Started at 244 on NBME at baseline. Climbed to a 269 on UWorld as my last test.

Reactions: 3 users
Got my grade back several months ago but was afraid to post it because I was terrified it would be all for naught after Step 2 CS lol

My score: 270

My strategy:
6 week dedicated study period
UWorld x2
OnlineMedEd videos during dedicated. Didn't watch all of them but did most of them
500 OnlineMedEd Questions
USMLE Step 2 Secrets x2

Did every NBME, both Uworlds. Had a good baseline because I did every subject exam NBME during my core clerkships and read a book twice with question bank for each one. By Ob-Gyn, I was in the 95th percentile.

Started at 244 on NBME at baseline. Climbed to a 269 on UWorld as my last test.
Wow awesome score! Congratulations!

Can you shed some light on how many hours you were studying in the dedicated 6 weeks?

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

I just got my step 2CK score today: 235. I am so happy! I took the test on Nov 25th and have waited for 3 1/2 weeks. It seems like the UWorld SA is mostly close to the real score. Here are my other scores:
UWorld: 62% first passing rate
UWorld SA: 232
Kaplan: 64%
Kaplan SA1: 68%
USMLE free SA: 78%

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, I did take it. The test I thought was fair and comparable to the other NBMEs. That being said, my score did drop 11 points from NBME 4 haha. Let me know if there's anything in specific you were wondering abt! To give you a better idea abt the comparability, I guess here's how things have been looking:

NBME 7 (4 weeks out): 222
NBME 4 (2.5 weeks out): 252
NBME 8 (1.5 weeks out): 241
UWSA 2 (1 week out): 249

Test on Saturday, prayers much appreciated!

Also, just wanted to say a quick heartfelt thank you to everyone for their contributions/insights on this forum--as a regular stalker who never posts haha, and is finally posting, just wanted to say THANKS!

Aww thank you so much for your prayer, means so much to me! I will say a prayer for you and to whomever is yet to take the test as well :)

Couple things coming out of the exam:
Was it bad? yes. Was it as bad as I had expected it to be? no.
Honestly, I think if I could go back in time I would not have gone into the test with such a defeatist attitude. I think I went in building up the test to be this IMPOSSIBLE/ can't really prepare for/out of this world test.

I took my last practice test a week prior, and feel like I lost a lot of my momentum the last week, because I felt after hearing what everyone had to say coming out that there was nothing else I could do to really prep. I would KEEP THE MOMENTUM, keep doing questions, keep memorizing stuff, DON'T slack off like me during the last week thinking there's nothing you can do haha. It WILL pay off. You all GOT this, trust yourself, trust your prep. The test is hard, but NOT impossible--I felt it tested high yield but also some low yield topics. I would concentrate on getting ALL the high yield stuff right, which is doable. I think a week prior, I was stressing so much about the low yield stuff and how I was so unprepared, that I missed a lot of easy questions that I could have gotten if I had just concentrated on my strengths and drilled those down.

A lot of test felt like an extended Family Med Shelf--way more preventative med than I was expecting (so maybe do those fam med self assessments before going in to take the test). Lots of Psych too (if you're an US MD DON'T blow off psych and fam med like I did thinking whatevs they're covered during clerkships). Only had one drug abstract, and one of my sections had only 38 instead of 40 questions. Questions stems are comparable to UWorld, some even a couple sentences. Some WTF behavioral/patient improvement questions--so look over that too, I think some youtube vids are great for that stuff. But again LOW YIELD, concentrate on the high yields, and go take that thing!

Let me know if any of you yet to take it have any questions :) Happy to help, and make sure ppl learn from my silly mistakes lolol! I walked out of that test thinking I would be relieved, but I feel SO much regret that I could have studied harder :(

All the very best to all of you yet to take it--you all GOT THIS!

255 :) Guess it all turned out all right, thank you all for your prayers and support, this place/community has been incredible! All the very best for all of you yet to take it--you all GOT this!!

Last edited:
Got my score today from Nov. 30th step 2 ck exam. It felt horrible doing it. I had 3 weeks of dedicated (approximately 6 hours/day) with Sundays off.

Internal NBME Shelf: 97%
Surgery NBME Shelf: 92%
Psych NBME Shelf: 100%
Ob/Gyn NBME Shelf: 100%
Peds and family med (Uwise): nothing great
Step 1: 264
UWSA 1 for Step 2 CK: 272 (2 weeks out)
Real Deal Step 2 CK: 266

was not feeling confident at all and thought I got my butt kicked by the exam, but I think the curve was far more gracious. I want to wish everyone the best of luck and say thank you for the support I received on here.