USMLE Step 1 - One-day High Yield CRAM course in Ohio!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HY Guru

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I took Step 1 a few years ago, did well, and found that during this stressful time of studying, it brought out the best of my knowledge and productivity. Fast-forward to now...currently I am a resident, and I have been teaching live review courses for the USMLE Step 1 for the past 3 years in the northeast Ohio area. I have had the humbling privilege to connect and help many students, and have compiled a lot of REVIEW content which I want to share as I transition to an online platform!

Just wanted to spread the word that I have a few spots left for a LIVE one-day review course (APRIL 21st) for the USMLE Step 1 review course I am holding in Cleveland OH! I understand there are many resources out there, and more importantly a vastness of information, however based on my experience I have tailored this review down into the highest yield concepts!

Here's the structure:
10 systems, active-recall question based manner - about 50-80 slides (little over an hour) per system! I have integrated all of my notes which I have compiled, and also have mapped the headings to the USMLE Content outline put out by the test makers!

I have also made an effort to integrate anatomy, embryology, physiology and biochemistry throughout the review session and this integration makes this course super unique. During the session, you will have handouts of the high-yield slides and images, and I will also be providing one to two page pharmacology CRAM sheets that have pharmacology drugs, MOA, and high-yield points that you see in questions.

I am a passionate resident who understands how stressful this test is so if you need advice, I would be happy to help! I compiled a lot of the study images on this GoogleDrive so wanted to share with everyone currently preparing:
HyGuru USMLE Step 1 (images) - Google Drive

Connect with me!!!
www.facebook.com/hyguruprep
[email protected]

Humbled to be a small part in your preparation!

- Rahul

Members don't see this ad.