Advertisement USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS Tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DermResident

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Skype tutoring for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. $60/hr, and negotiable. I will work around your schedule. I am located in the eastern time zone of the United States.

I have taught USMLE for the big review companies for 1.5 years, and am looking to put my talents to individual use. PM me if interested!
 
Skype tutoring for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. $60/hr, and negotiable. I will work around your schedule. I am located in the eastern time zone of the United States.

I have taught USMLE for the big review companies for 1.5 years, and am looking to put my talents to individual use. PM me if interested!
Hello I'm interested in Tutoring, please let me know when you are free, skype is okay.