Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey i bought the goljan path notes and "secret pharm notes" as well as micro notes off of ebay
i bound the goljan path audio transcripts, the pharm notes, and that med student amnesia stuff as well as goljan's 100 page notes. It's spiral bound and pretty convenient, and I'm done with it so I thought I'd sell it instead of throw it out.
It basically cost me 30 dollars on ebay, 5 dollars to bind it, but I am happy to get rid of it for 20 including shipping so I don't completely lose out. Let me know if you're interested.
i bound the goljan path audio transcripts, the pharm notes, and that med student amnesia stuff as well as goljan's 100 page notes. It's spiral bound and pretty convenient, and I'm done with it so I thought I'd sell it instead of throw it out.
It basically cost me 30 dollars on ebay, 5 dollars to bind it, but I am happy to get rid of it for 20 including shipping so I don't completely lose out. Let me know if you're interested.