1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

USMLE STEP 1 TOTAL KAPLAN Package !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by jtmarlin1x, Jun 20, 2008.

1. jtmarlin1x

Medical Student
    This is the BRAND NEW 2007-2008 COMPLETE Kaplan Study Package. ALL BOOKS ARE BRAND NEW (You can smell the freshness!)

There is NO WRITING, NO HIGHLIGHTING, NO MARKS! COMPLETELY NEW!

Total Package includes-
    (7) VOLUMES OF LECTURE NOTES
    -Anatomy
    -Behavioral Science
    -Biochemistry
    -Microbiology/Immunology
    -Pathology
    -Pharmacology
    -Physiology

(1) THE USMLE STEP 1 QBOOK
    -850 USMLE-Syled questions with detailed explanations, organized by discipline into 50-question blocks
    -Study and Test-Taking Strategy Guide to maximize your study time and exam performance.

(1) THE USMLE medEssentials SECOND Edition
    -Kaplan's version of First Aid, a great complement to your studying needs!

***I also have used Kaplan QBank and USMLE World QBank accounts that I'm willing to sell access to. In addition, The complete Kaplan QBank Online package includes all video/audio Lectures***

Highest offer will be contacted immediately. If you have questions send your email/phone/AIM screenname. I check my gmail account most often ([email protected]), so it is best to reach me there.
    If you have a price that you'd like to offer feel free to post it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.