USMLE USMLE STEP 2 CS CHANGES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Auvelity

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.usmle.org/announcements/?ContentId=177

Well for many of US, IMGs that decide to take the steps in no particular order things are getting more difficult(so to speak). because me for example luckily, took step 2 CS, before step 1 (hopefully passed it, waiting till next Wed to find out) and would be able to take it without any previous step studying.
Now since these impending changes approaching I would like to suggest to the IMGs looking to do the same as I did, to take the CS before the changes(if they are any available dates) or to review some CS books about radiology.
maybe you won't get any images at all, and well its only one case that wouldn't make that big of a difference, but time limitation is a big concern and since in many cases, without images I was running out of time, and same with PNs, probably would be better for you to practice those cases, and practice how to describe these images down on the patient note with the appropiate spaces limitations.
May all of US pass! Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.